HTI Employee Reviews

Horrible company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, South CarolinaSeptember 20, 2016
Avoid this place. They pay you but take about that much from each employee. Where I worked, at Bosch, they paid $10.00 an hour, but Bosch starts its employees at about $17.00 an hour, so where is the difference? In HTI"s pocket. Horrible company that doesn't care about firing someone as there are many more waiting to take your place. My advice is to avoid staffing companys all together and apply directly to companys that don't use these rip off artists. AVOID HTI!!!
Pros
above minimum wage paycheck
Cons
No job security, they pay you about half of what the company pays them.
Great company
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2016
great company enjoyed working here great atmosphere. The development team was impeccable. Great team effort, driven results. Small company, great management.
great team
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCMay 6, 2016
I didn't work for this company long enough to really get a great feel for it. it seemed to be a great environment however I cant comment futher due to leaving company so soon because I had to move.
Production associate
Drive Automotive - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 15, 2016
My experience with HTI was a good experience in all. You really don't have much time for family. Management was pretty good.
birthdays celebrations,open house etc
assembler (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 6, 2016
I enjoyed working for Hit because of high payment and, good team work and controlled temperature. I love looking and learning how some machines work.
produtive and alot of cross traing
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SC(DRIVE AUTOMOTIVE)June 9, 2015
The day starts out with a safety meeting at beginning of shift.At this meeting you will be notified of the defects and complaints from customers,you will also be notified of production an which area you might be working that day.At this job there is a lot of cross training.The job was always pretty easy to me so i cant complain about any hard work .It was enjoyable to always meeting new people.Them seven 12hours shifts everyday from month to month with no days off was changelling.After awhile i got use to it.I worked this job for a year.From april to april.
Pros
stable work, dependable income
Cons
long hours, no family time
Nightmare
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 1, 2015
Work for Bosch through HTI, it has been absolutely horrible. Management will stab you in the back whenever they can, you'll be worked 7 days a week and then have your job threatened if you can't work overtime to cover call outs (which happen on a daily basis). if you do a job that's above your pay tier there will be no extra compensation and you'll be told your lucky to be getting the salary you are getting if you ask for the correct pay for the job you're learning to do. I would not recommend anyone to work for HTI and if you do I recommend getting out as fast as possible.
Productive And Fun Work Environment
CNC Machinist/Setup (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 28, 2015
My Productive day begins by gathering tooling and prints for each job that is being ran and setting that paticular job up on the machine followed by maintaining the machines and keeping tight tolerances. I have got lots of hands on experiance with diffrent types of machining and machines.Management does a wonderful job of getting the paper work out on the floor and myself and co-workers utilize our skills in getting the jobs together and running.My most enjoyable part of my job is getting the chance to learn more machines and controls.
Pros
Free Drinks, Company Meetings And Lunch, Company Product Discounts, Texas Ranger Tickets
Cons
Benifits, Lack of hours, Shop Organaztion
Productive workplace
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, SCJuly 22, 2015
I loved working at magna. I learned a lot there. Being at work on time, and making sure all parts are of good quality. I despised sending off bad parts because i didnt want it to look bad on me or my coworkers. I also learned team work.
Pros
Job benenfits
Cons
Short breaks
Driven for Customer Satisfaction
Management (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 23, 2015
Very Process Driven
Top heavy in structure
Does do a great job of keeping all informed of company growth/goals
I enjoy the laid back air
the hardest part in trying to operate lean without the le
Pros
Secure
Cons
poor inter-communication re: Job expectations
Enjoy my job.
forklift/shipping and recieving (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCOctober 29, 2014
HTI is a good staffing agency to find a job. Management is kind and work hard to place you in a job. Just wish the job I accepted was full time like I applied for ,but I am getting shorted hours due to running out of work and computers going done. I also wish pay and benefits were better. Hope HTI will help me find Full Time employment, can't pay all my bills on short hours.
Pros
Management will listen to you and try to help.
Cons
short hours, not enough pay, hard to advance
We heat treat small parts for other factories, I'm used to extreme heat conditions!
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INMarch 31, 2014
my typical day at work is very hot and dirty. i climb in and out of furnances to clean them out blow out endo lines and maintain equipment. ive learned how to maintain a furnace at 1600 degrees and how to clean them out and out them back together in a timely manor. i work well with my coworkers they are two good guys i have learned alot from them..the hardest part of my day is cleaning the salt ledge the salt is 600 to 700 degree and its a curtain and i have to clean off the build up of salt.the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that the work i do keeps other people safe
Pros
i learn alot everyday and like to do this work
Cons
its 7 days a week
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 27, 2013
I had fun work at this company. I loved the people I worked for at HTI solution. If I need help they were will to help me. A typical day there was fun and harder. I was helping pull tape off cooler or I was cleaning the inside to slide down to the next person. Sometime I was making parts to going in the cooler. I just never knew what was going to be expect of me.
Pros
I loved the breakes
Cons
I dislike driving long distance to get to work.
fast pace, great learning experance.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 23, 2013
Start up was all about getting to the line given to you by supervisor. stocking all parts to be able to perform your job correct, and then making sure you had all proper PPE. Management was some times a little shaky to deal with but our supervisor was pretty cool normally. the hardest part of the job was having to clean out the fans once a week and that was just cause it was real dusty.
Overall, not a very good job
assembley (Former Employee) –  Seneca,SCMarch 11, 2013
hard work,very demanding job,a lot of heavy pushing and pulling. What i learned is,not everyone is a team player. Management doesnt listen to new ideas. Co-workers varied from worst to great. The hardest part of the job was the moving of the parts the incorrect way. The most enjoyable part of the job was friends i made for life.
Pros
several free dinners
Cons
no stability or security for a future...
Productive and great people
Process Specialist / Line Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, MNSeptember 16, 2015
Working at HTI is fun and enjoyable to be part of a great team. You learn so much and run around tryng to make the best product you can.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Short Breaks
It's not fun work place.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCOctober 20, 2015
I hate it here. Its time for a change I don't get paid for what I know and do. Its nothing hard about the job. I use to love my job until few months ago.
Not a very good work inviroment.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Galion, OHOctober 17, 2013
Started working 12 hours a day 7days a week, then dropped to 40 hours a week, then I was getting called 1 hour before start of shift not to come in for lack of work. Co-workers would hide tools, delete programs, and make it difficult for me to do my job. Supervisor was hard to get in touch with.
Pros
Plenty of breaks.
Cons
Healthcare, lack of communication, hard time getting tools.
great company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 21, 2015
Building Glove Boxes How BMW Makes it's doors and glove boxes.The management was great and very fair to each employees,great team atmosphere cant leave until BMW says we are finished with what they made need it was a team work site.
Pros
overtime is available
Cons
no health insurance
Honest Opinion
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 10, 2015
The swing shift are something to get used to.
A typical day at work drags by.
Management is slack on maintaining paper work and often messes up paychecks.
The rotating/swing shifts leaves no time for family
Pros
It pays the bills
Cons
low job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTI. Our community is ready to answer.