HTI

HTI Employer Reviews

It was a great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 12, 2014
Pros: long lunch, good co-workers
co-workers were able to train
days were great
learned data entry
manager was very nice
most enjoyable was expanding my customer service skills
love the people at borg warner
washline (Current Employee), Seneca, SCApril 6, 2014
Pros: enjoying work
I come to work and see smiling face. everyone seems to be prepared for work. working hard until the end of the shift. a lot of team work and people helping each other.
We heat treat small parts for other factories, I'm used to extreme heat conditions!
Maintenance (Current Employee), Logansport, INMarch 31, 2014
Pros: i learn alot everyday and like to do this work
Cons: its 7 days a week
my typical day at work is very hot and dirty. i climb in and out of furnances to clean them out blow out endo lines and maintain equipment. ive learned how to maintain a furnace at 1600 degrees and how to clean them out and out them back together in a timely manor. i work well with my coworkers they are two good guys i have learned alot from them..the – more... hardest part of my day is cleaning the salt ledge the salt is 600 to 700 degree and its a curtain and i have to clean off the build up of salt.the most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that the work i do keeps other people safe – less
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Seneca, SCDecember 12, 2013
I would go in at 3 pm and get off at 11 pm. I worked in a fast pace environment something I enjoyed. My co-workers were friendly and easy to get a long with. We worked as a team. the hardest thing about work was when there was nothing to do or the line was down.
ok to work for hard to get ahold of with problems
Assembly (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCNovember 11, 2013
i loved the pay but was disappointed that they didnt move me to 1st shift due to a change in family needs
Not a very good work inviroment.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Galion, OHOctober 17, 2013
Pros: plenty of breaks.
Cons: healthcare, lack of communication, hard time getting tools.
Started working 12 hours a day 7days a week, then dropped to 40 hours a week, then I was getting called 1 hour before start of shift not to come in for lack of work. Co-workers would hide tools, delete programs, and make it difficult for me to do my job. Supervisor was hard to get in touch with.
Productive and very fast work
Rework (Former Employee), Duncan, SCJuly 29, 2013
Pros: sometimes on weekends they would provide free lunch for everyone.
Cons: short breaks.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off work earlier in the afternoon about 2:00clock.
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJune 27, 2013
Pros: i loved the breakes
Cons: i dislike driving long distance to get to work.
I had fun work at this company. I loved the people I worked for at HTI solution. If I need help they were will to help me. A typical day there was fun and harder. I was helping pull tape off cooler or I was cleaning the inside to slide down to the next person. Sometime I was making parts to going in the cooler. I just never knew what was going to be – more... expect of me. – less
Excellent place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 18, 2013
Pros: excellent perks
Great place to work, employees are valued, appreciated and compensated accordingly. Commitment to quality, concern for clients and candidates alike. Great to work with and for.
Overall, not a very good job
assembley (Former Employee), Seneca,SCMarch 11, 2013
Pros: several free dinners
Cons: no stability or security for a future...
hard work,very demanding job,a lot of heavy pushing and pulling. What i learned is,not everyone is a team player. Management doesnt listen to new ideas. Co-workers varied from worst to great. The hardest part of the job was the moving of the parts the incorrect way. The most enjoyable part of the job was friends i made for life.
Overall, not a very good job
assembley (Former Employee), Seneca,SCMarch 11, 2013
Pros: several free dinners
Cons: no stability or security for a future...
fast pace, great learning experance.
Assembly (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCJanuary 23, 2013
Start up was all about getting to the line given to you by supervisor. stocking all parts to be able to perform your job correct, and then making sure you had all proper PPE. Management was some times a little shaky to deal with but our supervisor was pretty cool normally. the hardest part of the job was having to clean out the fans once a week and – more... that was just cause it was real dusty. – less
great job great associates just no advancement
Oven operator (Current Employee), Anderson, SCOctober 26, 2012
Ireally love my job but i am 49 years old they offer no ins.i have been there a year i am a good employee but i live alone and i have a morage to pay i am struggling to pay my bills i need a job with more money and bebifits the people i work with are awsome
Assembly Technician
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Duncan, SCOctober 16, 2012
Pros: company would provide lunches about once a month. received shirts to wear.
Cons: no benefits
HTI was very helpful in getting me a job with Jankel in Duncan, SC

A typical day was assembling seats for government vehicles.

It was very interesting. I enjoyed working at Jankel.

Would like an opportunity to work there again soon.
Worked with a great group of guys thay were really helpful in learning
Heat Technician (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 21, 2012
Pros: traveling and evry job is a challenge so you never get bored.
Cons: the work wasnt constint
Wrapping a finished weld with heaters and heating them up to the temp desired that can sometimes take up to 8 hrs then slowly taking the temp down back to ) then unwrapping the weld and wait for the x-ray team to come in and check for cracks.

learned how to run the heating machine that raises the temp also how to hook up the heaters and wrap them in – more... insilation the how to take the temp down slowly cause you have to sit by the machine to make sure all the heaters come down at the same temp because some welds are so big it can use up to 20 heaters.

Where very helpful informative.

wrapping the heaters cause some were in small spaces so you have to make sure the wrap in good and tight on it so it dosent let any heat out.

Enjoyable parts were the challenges and learning the trade. also you were never in the place for longer than a a couple weeks i like to travel change of place makes time go by faster and get to learn to wrap different pipes. – less
A day a work
Asembley (Current Employee), Seneca, SCJune 6, 2012
Cons: a lot of overtime
It is a normal work place at a mill. The job is very understandable. Very clean work place.
Quality Operator (Borg-Warner) (Current Employee), Water Valley, MSMarch 27, 2012
HTI is an employer that understands your needs as an employee. They work with you so you can get the most out of your job experience with them. They also understand the value of family. HTI is an overall excellence company to work for. I love working for a company that shows their employees love.
Great Construction organization
Junior Engineer (Former Employee), Miramichi, NBMarch 17, 2014
Top Notch organization. Want to learn how construction should be. Work with these guys
Fast moving and forever changing.
Warehouse manager (Current Employee), Durban, ZNJanuary 28, 2014
HTI has been a great working environment for me to learn and grow in the business world
productive and fun
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), bangaloreApril 27, 2013
It is utility based project and it is a great company to work with.