To develop and implement our company's social-media and online initiatives
- Monitor and manage its social media properties including facebook, twitter accounts and implement campaigns and marketing strategies
- Write related content for company website
- Responsible for drafting weekly Newsletters/sale/promotions
- Drafting social media posts, monitoring social media properties, and actively engaging with the target audience.
- Create and carry out marketing plans for promotions of online content
- Keep up with fashion trends
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Requirements & Qualifications
The ideal candidate:
- Must speak Chinese
- Passionate about women’s handbags, scarves and accessories.
- Mature business mind set
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogs which includes maintaining awareness of updates to these platforms
- Experience with social media monitoring and management tools, such as Hootsuite
- Able to analyze, interpret and present data
- Self-motivated; able to work with little supervision
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a women's accessories wholesale/retail company based in New York. We have recently opened a new branch in Jamaica, NY. We are...