Hubert Employee Reviews

Worked as a contract administrator for 5 team members within the Twin Cities Market
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 22, 2016
Used Windows 2003/2008R2 tools to keep the LAN running smoothly. Used AD Domain Policies, created users accounts, Shares and OU’s. Troubleshoot Exchange 2003-2008 severs and general knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 severs.
Configured Citrix XenApp 4.5 Server to publish applications, content, and XenApp server desktops
Set up AD domain controllers from scratch, created print servers, DHCP allocation, Group Policy, OU, Trees, Forest and remote access to servers. Created trust between exiting domains.
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Cons
Quartely Bonues
Lots of friendly co-workers, flat organization with very little room for advancement
Sales (Current Employee) –  Harrison OHMay 6, 2016
As a long-time employee of the Hubert Company,
I've seen Hubert transition from a small but profitable family owned organization to a less personalized global organization.

Increased competition and internet transparency
has led to multiple rounds of lay-offs, high stress,
and a less rewarding environment.

The Hubert Company continues to prioritize employee satisfaction,
but has lost some of its edge over the last few years.
Pros
solid training, friendly co-workers, robust benefits, engaged President
Cons
lack of advancement, little cohesion across depts, spotty communication
Terrible place to work
Flowrack Picker (Former Employee) –  Harrison, OHFebruary 11, 2016
Don't work here! if you get injured they will treat you horrible! They play favorites. The employees act like children. They will push you into quitting. They do not care about their employees.
Great place to work.
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrison, OHJuly 27, 2014
I loved my job. I had a wonderful group of co-workers. We shared creative ideas with each other and supported each other with our jobs. My typical day at work was very busy. Lots of phone calls to customers, working with other departments to accomplish programs that I would work on for my customers. The hardest part of my job was trying to get projects accomplished at a timely manner, always wanted to keep my customers happy. The most enjoyable part of my job was visiting my customers and helping them with their dreams of taking their institutional look in the hospital or nursing home cafeteria and turning into a bistro or café . I also enjoyed giving presentations to large groups of people and educating them on various subjects such as The Five Elements of Visual Merchandising, Going Green is Good, How to Increase your Retail, and Catering Concepts with Theme Dining.
Nice people. Weak management
Middle Management (Former Employee) –  Harrison, OHApril 22, 2013
Ok place to work. Growth is stymied by weak management and an overbearing, wishy-washy parent company. Lack of vision and up-to-date systems will hamper future, strategic growth. If you prefer "old-school" way of doing things, status quo - this might be the place for you. However, if you are ambitious, foster in a innovative, visionary environment - you will be unhappy here.
Pros
good benefits in comparison to other companies in the area, nice people
Cons
weak management, lack of vision and strategic plan, antiquated systems
A great workplace with great colleagues to work with.
SAP Implementation (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 7, 2013
A typical day at work was spent with SAP tools. I was part of the implementation team and we ensured SAP ERP Application was successfully implemented in clients workplace.
contruction industry in shop
Owner / Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2012
This was a company worth while working at everything about it was a growing experience