PRIME Inc. is a whole subsidiary of Paris Region Development Agency(Agence Régionale de Développement d’Ile de France) that helps US companies innovate by connecting with world-class scientist and research labs in the Paris region the following main missions:
- Project a Paris Region image of Research and Innovation.
- Attract research centers of US high-tech companies to the Paris Region.
- Assist Paris Region companies in developing US presence and technology partnerships.
- Foster Academic and Research Partnerships.
PRIME Inc. is looking for a consultant to help the company with its mission. The Business Development Consultant reports to the PRIME General Manager. This is a sale and promotion role. The position is highly focused on attracting strategic accounts especially in the IT sector to the Paris Region:
- Contribute to lead generation by building and managing a local network of partners (tech-monitoring units, capital ventures, local association, events, etc.).
- Write and manage an account strategic plan that includes objectives, target contacts and a list of actions.
- Gather as much as possible information from strategic accounts, in particular on their technological challenges
- Promote to its Strategic Accounts a Paris-Region image of business excellence and research and innovation superiority.
- Provide the fineness services to its Strategic Account that include, face-to-face meetings, quick responses to inquiries, excellent level of communications, ideas to market the Strategic Account business in Europe, propositions to form business and technology partnerships, introduction to appropriate contacts in the Paris Region, etc.
- Contribute to Americanize information and contents provided by ARD and R&D centers. This includes marketing materials, proposals, web-site, etc.
- Help present technological solutions and expertise offered by Paris region R&D centers to US Strategic accounts
- A win is declared when a strategic account has decided to set up an activity in the Paris Region or when a strategic account and a Paris region R&D center have signed a contract for IP licensing or co-development of innovative solutions.
- A bachelor degree in science, engineering, business or Marketing. An MBA is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years in marketing and sales in a B2B high technology environment focusing on Information Technologies – Telecom- web and multimedia technologies (Embedded Software, Virtual reality, Ambient intelligence, Big Data, HPC, Cloud computing…).
- Good knowledge in the IT industry with strong ability to understand the technology.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously with only field supervision. He/she should be creative, detailed oriented with planning and organization skill. Candidate should possess a disciplined and problem solving demeanor with an appetite for challenges to continuously build knowledge.
- Computer skills including MS Office and CRM Systems is required. Experience in challenging and demanding entrepreneurial work environment. Strong written and oral presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver understandable product and marketing messages. Ability to persuade and influence. Ability to embrace the French culture and to work with French counter-parts.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to prospects, to analyze their needs, and identify technological and service solutions to their challenges.
- Ability to travel as required.
- To have work authorization in the US.
Prime is proud to call itself a Marketing Performance Company. For more than 20 years we have been providing our clients with value-added...