HUDSON CITY SAVINGS BANK
Banking on Better Careers
Hudson City Savings Bank has served its customers since 1868. Hudson City’s unique heritage and operating philosophy enables us to differentiate the Bank by offering customers a winning value proposition.
Hudson City Savings Bank has an opportunity in the Security Department for a Mortgage Fraud Supervisor.
- Overseeing the ongoing development and execution of the Mortgage Fraud platform.
- Developing and executing the bank’s Residential Mortgage Fraud Detection Program.
- Manage employees and service providing vendors.
- Develop team infrastructure ensuring analytical accuracy and response time efficiency including systemic support and team wide reporting.
- Formally present findings to bank wide employees, including executive management and regulators.
- Formally address and recommend policy and procedure enhancements within the line of business.
- Assist internal and external audit functions and federal regulatory representatives in the timely resolution of questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Demonstrated understanding of Residential Mortgage Analysis, Industry standards and best practices, full GSE knowledge a must.
- Minimum of five years of Residential Mortgage Underwriting and Correspondent loan analytic capabilities required.
- Full comprehension of Property Title Documentation and Closing Documentation Completion requirements.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge of industry and market standards and trends.
- Five or more years relevant work experience in credit risk management, mortgage underwriting, including work at a federally insured bank.
- Proficient in use of computer hardware and software applications (Microsoft Office, Mortgage Underwriting systems and proprietary database systems.)
Hudson City offers a stimulating work environment and company-paid benefits.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Hudson City Bancorp is the holding company for Hudson City Savings Bank, one of the largest thrifts in the US. Founded in 1868, the bank has...