Hudson Group Employee Reviews

Learned a lot about costumer relations
Warehouse Representative (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 19, 2017
Great work atmosphere, no cubicles around and plenty of open space. Lots of light and big dining area. The only problem for me there the distance and traffic at the time that I had to drive.
Pros
Great opportunities and a brand new building
Cons
Distance and traffic
Boring
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 17, 2017
The job is delivering newspapers to different businesses. You spend most of the time by yourself with little or no contact with other people while delivering the papers.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2017
A wonderful work place and environment in the airport the people are nice have fun working with them we stopped greet customers ring out customers we also made drinks and food that you can buy for you get on the plane
Good pay, horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2017
I didn't mind working for this company, the pay was good. However, I wouldn't go back because of management. You couldn't talk to her without her giving sarcastic response! She wants you to move mountains for her, but you can't talk to her without her getting smart with you some type of way. I actually loved working there, but living where I do the commute wore me out daily. They have great pay and benefits. I wouldn't attempt to go back unless I was desperate. I made friends while I was there, I still talk to them occasionally.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Management, crazy hours
earn a nice check
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2017
helped me become more organized meet great people . great job if you like to meet new people frequently. The younger you start at this job the better off you'll be.
One of the better jobs I've had.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 4, 2017
Management had clear vision of what to expect from employees daily. Have been in retail settings which were thoroughly enjoyable working with a variety of people of different cultures. Easy work as products were stocked by a stocking crew and price changes. Made friends with frequent travelers who regularly stopped by my department. Had a good rapport with the management. Had the freedom to implement what I thought would improve the store (and which worked very well).
Pros
20% discount, healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
Respectful working environment with the opportunity for advancement.
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 2, 2017
I started as an Sales Associate and was promoted to Supervisor, and currently I work in the Cash Room. My day starts early at 0245, my shift is 0430 to 1300 with overtime as needed. I get everyone else set up for their day so that our company is able to run smoothly. I have excellent time management and interpersonal skills with minimal supervision. My current company has 9 stores inside of an international airport. Customer service is very important, being respectful of a customers needs while trying to offer what they have not thought of is the highlight of my day. Even though I currently work in the Cash Room Management often has me cover for an Associate or a Supervisor so that they can take their break. I have learned how to multi task in a fast paced job which can be stressful but rewarding.
Pros
Healthcare & Benefits, Paid Vacation, Public Transit
friendly enviornment
Administrative Assistance Intern (Current Employee) –  St. Louis International Lambert AirportJune 2, 2017
It is a pleasure working at Hudson Group, even though sometimes it can be stressful, the support group is the best. The management great understanding.
Pros
Great team of leaders
Cons
frequent change in work schedule
A well balanced part time
Cashier / Liscenced food Handler (Former Employee) –  John F. Kennedy Airport, NYMay 28, 2017
Perfect for the average student looking for a simple part time. Plenty of options available. Great room for growth. Respectful people and amazing environments.
Great work space and environment
Crew (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2017
Hudson is one of the most friendly and secured environment I have ever had, It is a pleasure to work there. it is a great work place and environment, all the worker are hard working people

Want to know more about Hudson Group?

Ask a question
Fast paced workplace for those who don't want to sit still
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 23, 2017
When I first came into this job, it was for the job security. The company offers 40 hours. I moved into a management position 3 months after starting based on my experience and the company's goal of promoting from within. I learned to multi-task as Hudson Group owns many different retail stores in airports. The management is understanding and I never had trouble requesting days off. Supervisors are given the chance to create their own team so communication is key and if it is lacking, employees do suffer. The hardest part of my job was the amount of walking. I walked about 6-9 miles a day there which became a bit exhausting with wanting to also remain active outside of work. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fact that you had a lot of chances to grow if you put in the work.
Terrible Managers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 17, 2017
Nights are too long, as managerr not aloowed to leave the store during work hours for any reason. Managers had totally NO communication skills, never expressed any expectations until review time. Scheduled hours constantly changing.

ENJOYED: talking and taking care of customers
muy dinamico
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 13, 2017
Unas de las mejores compañías, para trabajar en equipo...
Pros
seguro medico
Cons
Lejania
Easy place to work but management is terrible
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 10, 2017
Easy place to work for. However you have to keep track of the hours you are working or management will underpay you. Start shifts at 3 am. Started as a new hire from a company transition at the airport and was never shown where product was or how to go around the airport through security to get to store locations.
Pros
Easy not too stressful
Cons
Management does not do their job
Experienced different Cultures and Ethicnicities
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Queens, New YorkMay 9, 2017
Get environment and fun place to work. learned about different cultures and experienced different ethnic cultures. Management was great and helpful. Meeting new faces was the greatest part of the job.
Slaes Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 9, 2017
did the following task: Order new inventory
Operate Register, Keep Track of New book inventory
Handle Customer Service, Clean bookshelves and restock perishable items like fruit
Fun experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 8, 2017
Working at the airport in Nashville was a wonderful experience. Some stores were fast-pace and some were relaxed. In addition to meeting new people every day, I enjoyed being employed there and would gladly work there again.
Diversity and fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2017
We have a variety of places for people to work. from food, specialty to news and gift. A great place to explore your potential and further your career.
Pros
Great health care
Cons
Inside airport
It's a disaster
Warehouse/Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2017
It's my first job and never in my life have I had so much stress to add on top of my life. The management is a mess, most of the employees are horrible to work with. If anything, some are very fair to work with. I feel like everyone hates each other in this company. There's so much hate and stress when working in this company. I only liked the pay to be honest. Don't ever work at Hudson News. They never gave me a raise for the twelve months I worked there. No matter how hard you work at that company, they will never appreciate you until they miss your presence.
Pros
Pay
Busy Place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2017
Very interesting place to work. Everyday different, meet lots of interesting people. keeps you busy , fast paced, work day goes by very quickly. many schedules to choose from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9