Hudson Health Plan

Hudson Health Plan Employer Reviews

Great company, Alot of room for growth
Office Assistant, Mailroom (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYApril 18, 2014
-9-5 type of occupation
- Have learned so much about the health care field
-Management can be improved
-Co workers are the best
-Hardest part about the job is finding somewhere to eat in the area
-Best part about the job is the enviroment, very comfortable
Overall good company
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYMarch 25, 2014
Good Company to work for. Non-profit. staff is friendly, managers are friendly.
Productive Work Place
Bilingual Medicaid Specialist (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYJanuary 20, 2014
Great place to work, I have learned a lot about Medicaid and how it applies to doctors and members who use it.

The turnover rate is not high, so most people there have worked their for several years, if not their whole life. The management team also consists of managers who were once employees.
Feels like Family and people i work with care
Great Customer Service (Current Employee), Monticello, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: no advancements
days came be busy or slow, but i get the pleasure of helping someone in need of something we all need-health insurance
Amazing work experience at Hudson
Case Management Assistant/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYOctober 9, 2013
Pros: tuition reimbursment, postive attitudes, great health benefits, friendly co-workers
A typical day at HHP was a start time of 8:30am on the dot. The phones would start ringing and you would have to be already logged on and prepared to take calls. Answering calls from members, potential members, providers, vendors was a daily task. Providing authorizations, starting insurance applications, verifying eligibility are some of the many task.
I – more... learned how to work closely with others, how to manage my time better, more patients, staying positive no matter the situation.
My co-workers in both departments were all team players and extremely friendly.
The hardest part of the job was having to tell potential members they did not qualify for the insurance because they were over the limit by just a few dollars.
The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was helping people get insurance to take care of their health. Also, working with a great management team was also enjoyable. – less
Summers hours, on Fridays Workers got out Two hours earlier
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYMay 6, 2013
Pros: birthdays off, bonuses
Cons: n/a
A typical day at Hudson Health Plan was and could always be interesting, there was always a different task everyday, and as a service agent to users there was and could always be a different situation that needed attention. In the computer field there was something to learn everyday as Technology changed either with an Upgrade to Software, or Hardware – more... for Development.
Management, as were Co-Workers was easy to get along with as all tried working together. When you loved what you do, job was not hard, and easiest part was when the people you served was satisfied. – less
Productive and Balanced
Claims Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Tarrytown, NYAugust 29, 2012
Pros: free coffee!! room to grow.
Cons: too much gossip.
I enjoy the work and the co-workers. The Management varies from person to person. I usually come in and go straight to work. I work part-time so i try to fit in as much as possible in one day.
Excellent company
Claims Research Specialist (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYJune 18, 2012
The company is excellent, the core values and respect for other is outstanding.

Management is very flexible and work with the employee. As long as you're doing your job, there's no problem.
Great place to work, Great employer
Claims Research Processor (Former Employee), Tarrytown, NYMay 21, 2012
A focused company who excells at providing healthcare for those who need. My co workers worked well with each other. Communicated clearly and had a great sense of humor when the days were tough and fast..