Pros: employees, feeling of achievement, helpful bosses
Cons: commute to work is far
- Patrol all five floors, parking garage and the outdoor property.
- I learned the importance of being thorough
- Management is very good, always making sure we're doing our job
but reasonable and available to help.
- Co-workers are reliable and very helpful
- The hardest part of the job is remaining calm in stressful situations
- The most enjoyable part is doing something that feels meaningful
and knowing that i'm doing something positive and helping people.