Our client is the largest technology brand in the world, and a great opportunity for anyone who wants experience in this category. There's top-notch agency talent on the account that you would be rubbing shoulders with cool, innovative and custom work. Beyond that, you would be leading a massive budget with a progressive/willing client who is highly active in the two hottest areas of digital media today: video and social. This is a big year for them as we're the underdog taking on a search giant, and there's a lot of buzz in the category around our efforts to challenge the status quo. Your client will have high expectations of you, but they also have high expectations of themselves. They are eager to fight for great work and will climb into the trenches with you and your team to sell in innovative ideas and first-to-market executions
- The Digital Associate Media Director leads a team of dedicated digital specialists in the vertical pillar areas of Search, Social, Mobile and Content to accelerate digital leadership and drive innovation through breakthrough ideas and strategy. This role works across all SMG communications planning category teams in North America. The Digital Director works closely with the Connection Directors/Connection Associate Directors/CCPs to ensure digital expertise is leveraged throughout the teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Lead team of dedicated specialists across polished, social, video, mobile and content areas and collaborate closely with category leads (Connections Directors, CCPs, Connections Associate Directors)
- Understanding social and video online space: knowledge of digital strategy, how social fits within and how digital fits within offline
- Ensure team has infused digital expertise as they design the link of fluid contact choices and platforms creating experiences
- Educate, push, drive innovation in the teams in these key vertical areas
- Actively advise and consult category teams in development of digital strategies and ideas
- Strong project management: Looking for AMD who'll be able to manage up and down, funnel workload and project timelines; fast-twitch ability to develop plan from beginning to end (brief to strategy to negotiation to activation)
- Identify and create training & development opportunities for the broader teams to ensure digital expertise
- Drive development and implementation of best practices
- Develop robust case studies leveraging both internal and external examples to highlight work
- Understand addressability & targeting and how application in all digital platforms
Strong communication skills: able to handle multiple lines of communication - clients, agencies, partners, internal teams
- Build partnerships and relationships in the search, mobile and social media space with publishers and service / technology providers
MediaVest, a division of Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG), is one of the leading, full-service media specialist companies offering brand-building results and business solutions for our marketing partners.
Ranked one of the largest brand communications groups in the world, Starcom MediaVest Group encompasses an integrated network of nearly 3,800 contact architects specializing in media management, internet + digital communications, response media, entertainment marketing, sports sponsorships, event marketing and multicultural media. A subsidiary of Paris-based Publicis Groupe (www.publicis.com), SMG’s network of 110 offices in 68 countries fuels brand-building results for many of the world’s leading companies.
As a division of Publicis Groupe we’re connected like no other network and we are looking for passionate and inquisitive people to join us.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.mediavestww.com/discover-us/