Hudson Employee Reviews

I in joyed the over site of all angles of my position.
Apartment Resident Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 22, 2016
My job was interesting, I meet people from all over the world, they came to reside with us because the company who hired them was
E-Bay a strong and known company and since we were right next door to E-Bay most of our residents were from other countries.
here to work on contracts of up to two years.

Also the chance to learn a bit of there culture.
Pros
My rent was included as my salary.
Cons
I had no health care, because i was concerted a part time employee.
Very unorganized
Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 16, 2016
Management is horrible, very unorganized, employers do not care about the employee, . The hours expected to work are very long and they only permit you to have a 30 minute break, management gets mad if you have to go to the bathroom. And if you have a emergency or are sick you cannot call out without being interrogated.
Pros
Airport job
Cons
Work long hours on a 30 minute break. No bathroom breaks
A very nice company
Billing analyst, it department (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2017
A very good company with very nice people. They just tried to shift a department to another city and it did not work out. But I liked my time with the company and did not feel that there was any negative intent on their part.
Pros
Friendly, appreciate, good compensation.
Cons
Very fews cons beyond losing my job
Needs more security and better pay for all positions to live up to it's name n potential
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
I love my job I just feel it's missing alot of things and because we're on our feet all day there should be stools or during the day there should. Be more to do other then the orders we must put in for the store
Upwardly mobile company
Sr. Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJNovember 9, 2016
As a Senior Network Administrator was third level escalation for all network related issues. I also designed and implemented network LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructure projects
Pros
Wonderful work environment
Cons
Corporate instability
Productive & staff are helpful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 13, 2016
The company & its management are all skilled & have a good knowledge about their products.
The workplace are secured & no stress.
All the staff are approachable & have all the time for all the inquiries for any changes in the store policy
Productive work environment with lots of continuous training opportunities
Reactor Services Tech (Former Employee) –  Salem, NJJuly 15, 2016
Excellent Training and OJT, Learned about nuclear energy and how important it is to be at your best when you are working around nuclear fuel and the components that you are constantly around as well as the discipline required to work around that environment. Managers that understand and care about the people they manage and work with. Co-workers that share the same discipline and ability to work safely and proficiently in such a stressful environment. The hardest part of the job is the stress of the job, there is no room for error and that is very stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are part of an elite group of men and women that perform a service necessary and vital to the country and also meeting people from all walks of life and making friends all across the country.
Pros
People
Cons
Stress
Taken advantage of
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXNovember 2, 2016
If you are a good worker you will be told to do way more than others, with no gratification.
Management will change their mind on a particular subject every week.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Management is confused
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIOctober 1, 2016
a different experience. Productive yet entertaining. Great workplace and very kind people. Enjoyable 8 hour shifts with new people to meet constantly.
Pros
Week pay, and different wages for different stores
Cons
No overtime
Great Company
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  East Rutherford, NJOctober 17, 2016
This is a good company to work for. I learned many skills and aspects of the day to day in a corporate office as well as retail stores. They have a competitive salary and good benefits.
Loved my freelance writing position!
writer (Former Employee) –  Hudson, OHNovember 12, 2016
I loved working for the publication. I gained a lot of experience for future endeavors in the journalism field. I would recommend working for N2 publishing anytime.
Horrible place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 15, 2016
I worked so hard, caught people stealing, merchandised all the stores, ran the warehouse, yet i never received a raise.
Pros
overtime
Cons
everything
If you are looking for a paycheck, it's a good place to start
Retail Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXApril 21, 2016
It is fairly easy to gain employment, but a new hire will likely have to learn anything beyond the basics on one's own. Even when sick/personal time is accrued, it has to fought for to be paid out. Closing shift times are arbitrary to the airline flight schedules.
Pros
Steady employment
Cons
No work/personal life balance, no show of appreciation, self-training required
fun workplace in airport
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 1, 2016
what my job title included:
cleaning
closing
baking
cashier
stocker
grill cook
opener
what my job is like:
fast paced and constantly meeting new people. get the chance to work every shift.
Pros
new people in all the time.
Cons
lack of employees
retail
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas Fort Worth International AirportJune 23, 2016
Most of the work is redundant, example inventory every Sunday is awful. No tuition reimbursement for school so I feel like I'm stuck in retail. Overall I hate the job.
Pros
benifits okay not great
Cons
having to work in an aiport and treated like dirt
Fun to work depending on the store
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 29, 2016
Upsell, very busy environment.
CEO is a very nice individual, however lower management is not.
Great Company to work for, just needs some major changes.
attorney
Contract Attorney (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 22, 2016
It is an ok 4 star company - they paid me on time and provided me with jobs and i would work for again, They provided good pay and had ample overtime offers
Productive and learning environment
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 18, 2016
A typical day at work in Hudson Group was very productive. In this job i learned to how manage a large group of employees and multiple stores. As a manager I was able to further expand my skills & learn new things about the retail business. My co-workers where very helpful at explaining things I was unaware of. The hardest part of my job was when I had call outs or no call no shows. Although It was hard for me to manage when I had little team to work with, I was always able to get threw the day with a smile.
There were many different standards
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Amery, WIMay 28, 2016
This position was very difficult for me because of what was asked as an employee. My own personal medical issues stopped me from performing to my full potential!!!!
Pros
Staff tried to work with you !!!
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McCarran, NVApril 4, 2016
I think the best part of the Job is working with the Customers. No matter what kind of day you are having, the customers are your first responsibility. Always greet them with a smile and assist them in the shopping needs. Remember without your customers you would not have a Job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson. Our community is ready to answer.