Huemor Designs LLC is seeking a versatile graphic designer to join our team!
Huemor is a start-up studio-style creative agency from Long Island, New York. We pride ourselves on being flexible, innovative, and on the fore-front of new digital trends.
Our work environment is casual, but professional. We operate in a highly collaborative environment (no cubicles or walls and each team member has equal say on our projects) We believe that everyone has something to lend to the project and these differing view points lead to a more powerful end product.
What we're looking for in a candidate
We're looking for an individual who is truly passionate about all things design! Someone who not only loves the graphic arts, but sees design in all aspects of life and recognizes how it benefits our day-to-day interactions. We're looking for an individual who is constantly trying to evolve and grow their skill set. We're seeking an individual who is a self-starter and a problem solver.
We have a full time junior level graphic designer position available. On a day-to-day basis you will work with our creative director and senior graphic designer on various client and brand related projects. As a full-service creative agency our projects vary quite a bit, the ideal candidate is multifaceted, flexible and able to adapt to various project requirements.
- 1-3 Years Industry Experience (Exceptional Students are welcome, Agency / Studio Experience Preferred)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Especially core programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Great understanding of color theory, 2D design, and composition
- Illustration Skills (Specifically hand-lettering)
- Experience with front-end web design (Specifically grid systems and prototyping)
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail to jobs(at)huemordesigns.com titled 'Junior Level Graphic Design Application' with the following items attached: brief cover letter explaining why you're the right candidate, resume, and portfolio (Either in PDF format, or a online portfolio).