Huffington Post Employee Reviews in United States

Freelance Writer
Freelance Writer and Researcher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2016
Research and write detail-rich articles investigating current events and socio-political issues. Very organized company. Hardworking employees. Upper management listens to employees concerns effectively.
As a news editor
SENIOR EDITOR (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 17, 2016
I worked with breaking news covering Politics and international conflicts. I was a TV host as well that was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Independent work environment with lots of great perks
Columnist/ Contributor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2012
My typical day entailed establishing contact with local artists to set appointments for interviews. I would interview artists such as musicians, painters, craftsmen and others for featured stories in a weekly column series. What I learned from the job, and those I interviewed, was how to find the joy in life despite the daily demands we face. Our management was very loose but we were required to meet weekly deadlines. The hardest part of the job was dealing with artists who did not appreciate my time and the deadline I was up against. The most rewarding part of the job was providing people in the community a platform for being seen and heard where artists voices are often overlooked.
Pros
free concerts, plays, reviews
Cons
no real management structure, hard to get answers to questions.
Productive workplace
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  New York,NYAugust 16, 2015
People were wonderful and taught me a lot. There were a lot of opportunities to learn and interact with others. I learned how to use their computer system, and how to file complaints. Co-workers were very supportive.
Productive place to work, game room,ping pong table and nap rooms
Technical support member (Current Employee) –  770 broadway 10003 New York,N.Y.December 12, 2014
My typical day at Huffington Post since i am on the technical team i assist with tech support issues from various countries. I learned a lot i improved my skills in many ways and learned a lot of programs and how to make tickets for major issues. My co workers are fun and loving and very helpful. The hardest part of my job is some days i work the night shift form 5pm-1am since some important emails come at night. The most enjoyable part at my job which ends in january 23,215 is that it has a lot of actives to do game rooms,ping pong tables, nap rooms, and a lot of free red bull.
Pros
free drinks and snacks.
Cons
n/a
It has been my favorite position so far
Freelance Journalist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2013
Being able to report on Iran's social and cultural developments and reflects young generations' life , challenges, social restrictions , and aspirations and give them voice was very much satisfactory.
Great national outlet
Journalist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2012
Great writing outlet for building my brand. Wonderful fans and followers. Fantastic editorial staff.

Want to know more about Huffington Post?

Ask a question