An exciting opportunity now exits to join Hufnagle Insurance Group an Allstate Agency!* Due to growth in the company, we are searching for enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Licensed Sales Producers to join our team.
*Allstate agents are independent contractors representing Allstate and are not Allstate Insurance Company employees. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and will not be an employee of Allstate Insurance Company or its affiliates.
Our Agency is currently seeking experienced sales or customer service professionals for positions within our office. Ideal candidates are team-oriented, committed to serving current client base while growing Allstate’s customer base.
- Prospecting and generating new business through networking, leads & referrals.
- Deepening household relationships by selling additional Allstate products.
- Generating quotes at a high volume.
- Conducting policy reviews and updating policies and coverage’s as needed.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Building relationships.
- Processing payments and reporting claims.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literate;
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently;
- Must have ability to multi-task;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively work with teammates to ensure seamless customer experience;
- Efficient and driven to fulfill client needs.
- A property and casualty license with one year minimum insurance agency experience preferred.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their property and casualty licensed will also be considered.
Salary: Competitive with a base salary plus commissions.
Working hours: 40 hour work week; Monday - Friday with a flexible schedule depending on client needs.
Training: Ongoing company training and development.