HUGO BOSS Employee Reviews

Great place to work that definitely values their employees
Assistant Selling Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2016
Fast paced, fun, and enjoyable are a few words to describe this job. There is room for advancement and management is always available to assist with daily tasks.
hugo boss review
Maintenance technician (Current Employee) –  Midway, GAJanuary 10, 2016
Its a good company to work for but the pay is poor. The people are nice and its not a hard company to work for. I have learned alot from working with them.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLDecember 8, 2015
Management was good. No health benefits. Many franchises all over so there's good chances to grow within. Upper management is hard to reach , however within limits.
Pros
Flexible hrs, discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Meeting new people everyday
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAOctober 26, 2015
Hugo boss sells high end fashion suits, so customers would come into the store and ask for our opinions on color schemes, and how the suit should fit.
Pros
Dressed in fashion suits
Cons
The hours
A great and productive enviorment
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 3, 2015
A great learning experience! It helped to put my foot through the door! You are given real life responsibilities. You interact with editors and magazines all day so it is fun
A great place to work that acts with integrity and great leadership.
Import Logistics Ocean Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Midway, Ga.September 3, 2015
The best part of my job is working with individuals with different languages, cultures, and exhibits teamwork at all times.
Great Commission Work
Sales/Keyholder/Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 28, 2015
Great commission work environment, great pay and benefits. Work with celebrities and athletes in providing wardrobes for events.
overnight back stock
Retail/Customer Service/stock expert (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2015
come in at night around 11pm dont leave till 3am money was great tho 12.50 a hour. learned numbers and how to sort things the right way how to fold and how to use back stock. mangerment was amazing she was a neat freak so she always wanted something done right co-workers was okay. hardest part of the job had to stay up and go home to late other then that everything else was great they serve us food and everyone was getting work done every tuesday and fridays
Very productive place to work.
Hugo Boss (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHMay 20, 2015
My experience was great and I enjoyed my work. The management and co- workers were a great part of my job and I learned a lot about the sewing machines that they had which furthered my skills.
Pros
I enjoyed sewing
Cons
not alot of team work
Selling Manager
Selling Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 19, 2015
Great company with potential of tremendous growth. Great benefit package and company perks.
Working with Hugo Boss
Area Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington D.C.January 12, 2015
Great company to work for.
Learned a lot about the global vision for Hugo Boss and the high standards they hold for not only their product but also their client relationships and place in the global market.
They do an excellent job in trainig their employees and helping them reach their individual goals.
fun and stylish
support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 20, 2014
stock at hugo boss is easy and you can have fun at work
all you need to know is shipping and handling folding shirts and excelent customer service
Pros
the discounts on clothes
Cons
hours
Temp Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CADecember 11, 2014
During the time I worked with the company I enjoyed it.... I was somewhat of a change for me, this store had a base pay as well as commission, so you have to basically work really hard to prove your someone who deserves a chance and your good with your customer service skills. I worked near management who where very cool, taught me the proper way to maintain a suit and to sell it, what items should or could be added as well, Everyone i worked along side were all older than myself so i was also fortunate to learn the ropes.
Innovative company
Production Planner Purchase and Orders Admin. (Current Employee) –  Coldrerio, TINovember 16, 2014
Working at Hugo Boss is a good experience; this company is a great place to work. People are motivated.
Hugo Boss
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLOctober 2, 2014
*excellent customer service
*high end retail
*consistently build and train sales team while demonstrating best managerial practices
*great team
*summer months slow
*meeting new client and creating a long relationship
Pros
peak season
Cons
summer months off season
If you like to commute this is for you.
Stock Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 2, 2014
I didn't work for a Hugo Boss retail store I was stock merchandiser and a typical day at work consisted of: organizing stock, setting up displays, taking pictures, and e-mailing reports to my boss. I learned a lot about merchandising and how to be productive in a short amount of time. I rarely spoke to or saw my mangers; they all lived out of state I also had no co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the managers in the stores I had to work in. I couldn't get a hold of them most of the time.
Fun and exciting work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 2, 2014
Great management. Fun co-workers. Great location. Beautiful clothing.
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the jo
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami FLJune 20, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the jo
Pros
potential to make alot of money here
Cons
you are competing against saks fifth avenue associates, management sucks
Average Experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 3, 2014
The company is fine, management made it difficult to enjoy the business because of lack development and people skills.
great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2014
Basic admin duties, very unique place to work. The staff were great people to work with as well.