HUGULEY MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

fun productive
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 29, 2017
great place awesome ER doctors and Nurses great Adventis Medidcal Center,Awsome Cath Lab, great cafeteria,food and community outreach programs,good HR dept
Pros
short lunch
Cons
short breaks
Enjoyed indepence in work; individual space and clear job roles
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 26, 2017
Good variety; loved the paperwork and variety of job (filing, chart retrieval/delivery, data entry. Enjoyed the personal space and having own cubicle to decorate with family photos and a flower, plus low playing music was allowed.
Pros
Job security, good pay, good bosses, good benefits
Cons
No back up for days off, so lots of back up work to handle upon returning
costumers
Staff/ Relief Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXMay 31, 2017
costumers over there were very mad most of the time. we had low staff so it was really hard to get everything on time but we still made it through the days.
Awesome location
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 16, 2017
Absolutely loved all the staff and employees it made the job so easy and enjoyable they made sure everyone was trained correctly and the ssme. They didn't just leave me to clean they monitored and helped anytime needed!!
Great to have
Fort Worth Texas MSW Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 9, 2017
It would be great the have a gang room for fun. To motivate working come to work. Not a need but it might help some employee. I love my job 23 of service being CNA/Multi Skill Tech. I Cared for my patients and co-works
Pros
I agree
Cons
Health care is very importance if you have great team leader and monthly meeting
RN Behavioral Health
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 6, 2016
Worked on the Behavioral Health floor for over 3 years. Never thought I would work at any other facility. Until an inexperienced nurse was hired as nurse manager. Nurse manager crossed boundaries and did not follow administrative code. Lots of staff splitting and bullying from new nurse manager. During codes nurse manager would provoke patients. Inconsistent psychiatrist coverage.
Pros
Clean work environment, great coworkers
Cons
No lunch break, forced to cancel techs and than get slammed with admits, nurses allowing contraband on unit, multiple safety concerns
Extremely busy with consistently short staffing and very little administrative support
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort worth texasSeptember 4, 2014
A high functioning but poorly organized facility with a tremendous amount of turnover in the Emergency department. Poor support from Administration when patient loads were heavy.
Pros
good income, increased autonomy
Cons
consistently understaffed
lots of good doctors and nurses
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 18, 2014
The doctors and nursing staff are very nice. good enviroment and clean. Always germ free.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXAugust 1, 2014
Calling or receiving call pertaining to the Durable Medical Equipment program, also email contacts regarding questions. Learned what durable medical equipment was, the coworkers with very health conscious and friendly. Management were very engaged in this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sales, companies being skiptical of this progam
Nice family hospital, good people at lower management levels
Biomedical Equipment Technician III (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 19, 2014
Work in all departments of hospital repairing equipment. I learned several leadership skills, and the people at the lower levels are good to work with
Pros
Nice family atmosphere
Cons
a lot of political unrest
Fast and fun
Behavioral Health R.N./Utilization Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 27, 2014
Worked with Behavioral Health staff. Fast and Fun. Always felt supported.
Pros
Working as a team
Cons
sometimes low census
challenging place to work.
Cytotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXMay 30, 2013
Very high stress environment. Challenging work load. the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the work load.
Pros
bad managment
Cons
good benefits
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXMay 9, 2013
Great management and wonderful coworkers. Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
Pros
Free lunches, good hours
Benefits
fast pace, team oriented clean work environment
License Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXMay 2, 2013
I learned many critical patient care skills during my employment at Huguley. The night shift was 12 hours long but went by quick as I was very busy caring for as many as 6 patients at a time. The pay was great, the coworkers worked well as a team. Management were easy to work for. The drive was long (35 miles one way ) which made it difficult to deal with traffic. I did not get enough shifts as I was PRN.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No benefits as I was PRN
Busy workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXNovember 21, 2012
I stayed busy from the moment I walked in to the time I left for the day. Great atmosphere. Great people. Christian environment.
intense work place. there is alot of work all the time.
Pre-registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2012
I loved working with my co workers they were great people and i got along with all of them.