HULETT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

very friendly staff
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 1, 2017
too much favoritism from management ,very competitive work environment. promotion or job security is not based on merit , rather standing with management
Pros
relaxed environment
A REAL family company
Marketing (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 12, 2017
I've worked in corporate America before starting with Hulett 10 years ago. I was just a number for so many years and to now be a person, whose called by his name, and says good morning to the owner every single morning. It's an atmosphere that makes you want to succeed. You don't find that often today. Highly recommend.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 27, 2017
High maintenance. Gps on cell phones and company car. Cell phone restrictions . Too much paperwork Disfunctional family run company. Too much drama and management was more concerned about being sued.
Pros
Always bugs in Florida
Cons
Too much competition in sales room. Favoritism. All about the money!
I enjoy working with employee co - worker
Termite Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 15, 2017
I was injured on the job and was terminated. , i did no get a chance to heal my injured. I have a doctor note written but never get a chance to show prove of my injured.
Pros
Good co worker
Unethical practices
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee) –  Broward County, FLFebruary 18, 2017
Very unethical and dishonest company as well as its managers, it's about the all mighty dollar and how much of it they can make, customer satisfaction and delivery of quality are out the window.
Pros
Cons
Too many
You don't want to work here
Service (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 7, 2016
This is the worst pest control company to work for due to the managers. Management is awful. They lie, steel and cheat you while abusing you at the same time. They control your personal cell phones, watch you through cameras in the car. They do not properly disclose anything. The miami branch is run like a 4 year old day care. Turnover is beyond outrageous. The company fails to see the big picture yet several managers and techs have told the corp office where the problem is.
Do not apply it's all a lie
Pros
Great family atmosphere, and friendly staff that is eager to help any way they can
Termite technician (Former Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLJuly 9, 2015
Assiting customers in problem solving and meeting the needs of the customers while implementing plans or systems to smoothly run operations on my crew was one of my strong attributes
Too Many Chiefs
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  WPBNovember 26, 2014
This is a horrible company to work for, there are too many chiefs running the show. Management are completely clueless of what is going on. People need to take leadership and management courses to learn how to be a good manager. This company needs complete staff restructuring.
It is a pleasure to work for Hulett!!
Recruiting (Current Employee) –  WPBOctober 25, 2012
Great family owned company that really cares about their employees. The employees are honest and respectful individuals with a great sence of team work! Great customer service!!
Good company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaJuly 2, 2012
Co workers made this company an enjoyable place to work. I did business development and outside sales to end users and businesses. I did networking w chambers of commerce and other lead groups in Orlando, Clermont and Kissimmee, Fl areas.
Horrible Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 17, 2012
They have people in management who are dishonest and if you do not fit into their click then you will not advance and you will most likely be fired if you do not fit in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HULETT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7