Hull & Associates Inc Employee Reviews

"Great Internship Experience"
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 11, 2017
Hull & Associates, Inc is undeniably a fantastic place to intern. The culture is very supportive and surprisingly refreshing. The range of work that I’ve been exposed to has been stimulating and interesting. There have been ample opportunities for me to be directly exposed to senior management, which has allowed for my own personal development and expanded my professional network. With great diversity of tasks, receiving projects that have real value for the company and getting recognition for all the work I do, I have had a very enriching and satisfying summer internship experience.
Great work atmosphere, great employees and supportive management
Administration (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 11, 2017
Great work atmosphere and employees that are committed to quality work, everyone works hard but also has fun. Management is supportive and allows flexibility in employees schedules. Diversity of projects and clients provides ability to work on different things. Excellent benefits. Offices have onsite workout facilities. Management communication getting stronger with recent organization changes to provide for more information flowing.
Great Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedford, OHJune 26, 2017
This is a great place to work. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. They stay up to date on current safety procedures and policies. Management was always easy going and very relaxed.
Interesting place to work!
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 24, 2017
Different area of work culture but very interesting to learn all they do on their side of the engineering world. My tasks were challenging and progressed my advancement in all areas of my skills.
Safe and friendly work atmosphere.
Hydrogeologist Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 24, 2015
The management was great, and the co-workers were all helpful and friendly. The work there was extremely diverse but not very stressful or difficult to complete. Jobs included gauging and monitoring wells and wetlands, construction oversight and other various tasks.
Pros
Great initial experience
Cons
lots of continuous traveling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hull & Associates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8