Hulu Employee Reviews

Great copany
Customer Service and Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 17, 2017
I was unfortunately hired while a trainer was on maternal leave and passed on to a trainer with no time management skills. I was not given proper direction, and spoken down upon. I was then terminated because I was not meeting standards... Standards I was not aware of until the day before I was terminated.. I know of others in which had great experiences. I'd apply again.
Center of Innovative Technology & Entertainment
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2016
Hulu is a fast paced environment for sure. There is no typical day because Hulu runs 2 week Agile Sprints and SCRUM teams, so everything literally changes constantly. There are free snacks and drinks in all 6 of the Hulu kitchens, and the ability to work flexible hours from either your standing/ sitting desk, one of their 6 Game rooms (I always liked the massage/nap room and Video Arcade) or from anywhere on the Colorado Center Campus. I sometimes work from home when I need to recharge, but it always reminds me how intelligent and fun the teams are at hulu so I rarely choose to stay at Home.
Hulu is the most fun, and transparent company I have ever worked for, and having an environment of consistent feedback will only help your career, no matter what level you are at.
Pros
Food, Drinks, HULUWEEN, Movie and TV screenings, FREE HULU
Cons
If you are not passionate about your work and creating & improving a rapidly changing industry, Hulu will not be as much fun as it is for the other Hulugans.
Misleading management
Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2016
For customer care advocates they do not do direct hires. You will be a temp for 6 weeks and easily replaced by new temps. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a job, unless this is a last resort.

Cool company and culture, though.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work from home, poor management, low compensation