Application Developer: HTML/JQuery/CSS
Are you ready to set yourself apart from the thousands of IT professionals competing for the same job? Do you aspire to work for a startup company with top notch players? Do you want to determine your own career path? Do you want to be a part of new company with the opportunity to create software from the ground up? If so, then HCMI is the right place for YOU!
WHO WE ARE
The Human Capital Management Institute (HCMI) was founded on the belief that organizations can, and must, find better ways of measuring their investments in human capital. Serving global and domestic clients, HCMI delivers advanced workforce intelligence training, assessments, consulting, and the world’s most advanced analytics and workforce planning modeling tools and software.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work for a startup company that is growing creating your own career path
- Create and determine your own career path
- Work with new and cutting-edge technologies
- Fast pace, fun, energetic and team-oriented professional environment
WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE
We have one opening for a HTML/JQuery/CSS Developer, who has a passion for learning new technologies and the real world application of those technologies. Applicant must work well with others, have a strong work ethic, be self motivated to succeed, and take pride in the quality of their work.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Developing, designing, and deploying applications around business intelligence solutions.
- Working in a team responsible for implementing analytical solutions.
- Participating in full life-cycle project development.
SKILLS YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Experience in Web 2.0 UI design, including usability, navigation, look and feel
- Understanding of JSON & XML / XSLT and XSD
- Software development experience or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Form creation and development in Kendo
- Knowledge of Workforce Analysis and Financial Planning
- OLAP Experience (Microsoft-Analysis Services / IBM Cognos TM1 / Hyperion Essbase)
- Experience with the Cognos BI Stack
- Experience with the Microsoft BI Stack including SQL/MDX
- Experience with .NET development
- Experience with developing ASPX and/or Silverlight web pages
- Visual Studio
This is a contract to hire position. The majority of the work can be done from home. However there are mandatory weekly meetings. The location of the meetings can be virtual, in Marina Del Rey, and/or Pasadena.
To apply, send resume and salary requirements to careers @hcminst.com.