HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK

HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK Employer Reviews

Temporary Employment Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2013
Go to various medical offices as assigned. Perform medical assistant duties such as obtaining and recording vital signs, venipuncture, injections, assisting the doctor when needed. Answering calls assisting the patients when needed, speak to the pharmacies when needed.
Thanks for getting me a great job!
Claims (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 29, 2013
I was hired by the company after two months on a temp assignment. Every one at HRN was great - answered any questions that I had. Had a job within a week after I applied. They were very friendly and helpful. It was a great way to get my foot in the door at a big company with great benefits. Would definietly recommend this service.
Wanted permanent home
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 29, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not permanent employement
The hardest part of this job was that it was through a temp agency and a lot of the times was only temporary assignments.
Awesome to work with!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2013
Professional, friendly staff who are sincerely interested in helping you succeed in your career. If you are looking for a job in healthcare, this is a great place to start.
Long distance home
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZApril 10, 2013
Pros: hr development - worked w/ medical industry
Cons: management
Micro - managed from two owners located in the Phx area - conflicting management

– April 29, 2013

I have been the manager of Human Resource Network's Tucson branch for five years and have been with the company for eight. The previous Manager was also with HRN for several years and left on great terms due to relocation. Human Resource Network is an excellent company to work for and in my eight years with the company, I have experienced a strong upper management team who offers guidance, leadership and the support you need to achieve success personally and professionally. In addition, our company is lucky to have an owner who sincerely cares for her employees and who works with each and every one of us daily to ensure attainment of our business goals.