HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK

HUMAN RESOURCE NETWORK Employee Reviews in United States

Learned different MA skills from going to different doctor's offices to provide my MA skills.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 29, 2015
I liked working for Human Resource Network. Management there was great and they were always helping me find a new position due to being a temp agency. They always found great places for me to work where I learned new MA skills on a daily basis.
Pros
Working in different environments providing my MA skills
Great Company to work for!!
Front Office (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2015
Human Resource Network did a great job finding me a position that I absolutely love! Since working with a staffing service was very new to me I was a bit hesitant in the beginning, but was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the staff is and how easily the transition into my new position was. I have recommended several friends and would use Human Resource Network again if I ever needed!
Great atmosphere, great people VERY HELPFUL!
RN (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, ArizonaMay 15, 2015
The entire time working with Human Resource Network I felt very supported and cared for. I'm glad I was able to find a company that cares about their employees and their needs. I really appreciated that I was always able to talk to someone directly when I had any questions and never forced to leave messages with no response like other places.
Thank you and I will definitely recommend to others!
Pros
Friendly Staff!
Is all work is per diem but sometimes companies do keep you.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 7, 2015
You have to be able to adapt very quickly and be reliable in the work place. The part that I do not like is that you do not get medical benefits unless the company you work for decides to keep you after 30days have passed.
Pros
You get one hour lunch.
Great assistance!
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, ArizonaDecember 31, 2014
Coming to Human Resource Network was the best thing that i could have done especially being brand new to Tucson! I was able to come in and express what exactly i was looking for in a position and they truly helped find me the perfect place to work at ! I'm so grateful and the whole Human Resource Team were so helpful and pleasant.

Thank you and i am definitely referring you guys to all of my friends and colleagues!
Great place to work! Very happy!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 30, 2014
Human Resource Network was wonderful to work with! The staff was professional, honest and extremely helpful, thanks to them I have a great job that I love!!

I would definitely recommend HRN!!
Great staff and good quailty places to be assigned at.
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 14, 2014
As a medical assistant I was able to work at various places assigned to me by HRN. Their staff at HRN was very helpful and always available to speak to when I needed their help. The places I was assigned to were also great working environments. People were helpful and showed me exactly what needed to be done in their office.

I highly recommend this company if your looking for temp work or job placement. The staff is kind and work well with your schedule.
Pros
benefits, flexible schedule, great pay, great communication
Professional, Helpful and Supportive
Front Office (Former Employee) –  ScottsdaleAugust 7, 2014
I came into the office to apply and was very nervous. I always felt that I was not very good at selling myself. I am also not very confident. During my interview I was made to feel very comfortable, encouraged to discuss my strengths and abilities and given valuable advice that has really helped me. The next day I was called and offered a position with a great company and I have been here for almost a year. I highly recommend Human Resource Network to everyone I know.
Pros
respectful, prompt in finding me a job and the recruiters were very nice and fun to work with.
Cons
no cons.
Dont Work Here
Medical Office (Former Employee) –  TucsonJuly 30, 2014
This Company was by far the worst I had ever worked for. They do not get you a position based on your skills and qualifications, nor do they pay attention to your best interests. They are out for themselves and only what benefits them. For being in the medical community they need to take a big look at what it mean to be in healthcare and the clients they are sending their employees to. If you need something now by all means take this as a filler but don't expect anything long term.
Cons
management, placement, salary

Comment – August 12, 2014

This review was written by an employee who worked for us for a very short period of time who was actually discharged for excessive absenteeism. We have had thousands of employees work for us over the span of 27 years and have many, many success stories. We take great pride in the work we do. Good candidates will have a great experience with us.

Nice Place to Work
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 27, 2014
Allowed for entry level hiring and made the interview process comfortable.
Temporary Employment Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2013
Go to various medical offices as assigned. Perform medical assistant duties such as obtaining and recording vital signs, venipuncture, injections, assisting the doctor when needed. Answering calls assisting the patients when needed, speak to the pharmacies when needed.
Thanks for getting me a great job!
Claims (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 29, 2013
I was hired by the company after two months on a temp assignment. Every one at HRN was great - answered any questions that I had. Had a job within a week after I applied. They were very friendly and helpful. It was a great way to get my foot in the door at a big company with great benefits. Would definietly recommend this service.
Wanted permanent home
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 29, 2013
The hardest part of this job was that it was through a temp agency and a lot of the times was only temporary assignments.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not permanent employement
Awesome to work with!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2013
Professional, friendly staff who are sincerely interested in helping you succeed in your career. If you are looking for a job in healthcare, this is a great place to start.
Long distance home
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 10, 2013
Micro - managed from two owners located in the Phx area - conflicting management
Pros
hr development - worked w/ medical industry
Cons
management

Comment – April 29, 2013

I have been the manager of Human Resource Network's Tucson branch for five years and have been with the company for eight. The previous Manager was also with HRN for several years and left on great terms due to relocation. Human Resource Network is an excellent company to work for and in my eight years with the company, I have experienced a strong upper management team who offers guidance, leadership and the support you need to achieve success personally and professionally. In addition, our company is lucky to have an owner who sincerely cares for her employees and who works with each and every one of us daily to ensure attainment of our business goals.