Human Resource

Human Resource Employer Reviews

Family owned Business without being family. Quite stressful.
Human Resource Director (Former Employee), New Tazewell TNJanuary 22, 2015
Payroll and all duties associated with interviews, scheduling, drug screening. Opening and closing office.
very busy organization
Credentialing Specialist (part-time) (Current Employee), jackson, msJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: closed on all major holidays
Cons: benefits
Organization is very busy and demanding on all aspects. All employees are expected to work dual jobs.
Protect the citizens of United States of America
Army National Guard (Current Employee), Broken Arrow, OklahomaJanuary 4, 2015
I love working for the United states army. wouldn't choose any other career.
Great
Community Business Director (Current Employee), Riverdale, NYDecember 22, 2014
Pros: challenge
HR & Accounting Great place to work and also one place where you can grow as a company and a organization. Sky's the limit.
Work hard, laugh hard..
Secretary (Former Employee), Carthage, NYDecember 2, 2014
Pros: excellent pay, great hours, good commerodery.
Cons: kept in the dark about things you should have been told were going to be happening.
I enjoyed the work the position entailed, it was fast paced; though much faster than I was expecting and was used to.

Mornings are typically quite busy, afternoons usually run the gammit.

I am sure I would have enjoyed and excelled at a much faster pace if the company I had been working for had not been under the financial stress that it was.
Productive environment for young professionals
HR Specialist / Recruiter (Current Employee), Independence, OHNovember 29, 2014
Productive environment for young professionals. This is a good job for folks just out of college. It is hard to grow or advance in the company. Must find own ways to grow and become more competent. Bill rates for clients are somewhat questionable, overly inflated.
great place
Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, IlNovember 25, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: short term
great Temporary Job good experience and understanding non for profit agency staffing.
The work enviroment and culture is of an insurance work place in the claims department.
Support Specialist II (Current Employee), Folsom, CANovember 23, 2014
Pros: this is a great opportunity to gain claims experience.
Cons: the company is restructuring.
I am now employed at Mercury Insurance as a Support Specialist II, an adjuster's assistance. My day starts out compiling all paperwork from the adjusters then matching the paperwork to the correct files. I make sure the all files that are coming into the department are logged in and those file that need to be logged out sent to their corresponding location. Everyday ISO Reports are generated, DMV Reports are personally created for the state of California (always received a hundred percent on all audits), print checks, responsible for telephone calls coming into the department, use insurance programs such as: Phoenix, Guidewire, NS4, use a program called Landport to report any facility needs, copy files for the Department of Insurance and any files and important documents that may go to Legal.

For the manager, I generate tracking reports on an Excel spread sheet, keep track of personnel in the department. This would include using ITRAC, a program to bring in or out employees out the department and order supplies

Most of what is mentioned is what I had learned working in this department through management and co-workers. This is a team effort on the part of all trying to make the workflow run smoothly. This could be the hardest yet enjoyable part of the job.
Meeting great people
Office Manager (Former Employee), Murrieta, CANovember 20, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet great people and to offer jobs to them as well.
hourly wage preferred
Office Manager Mountz Professional Flooring (Former Employee), Martinez, CANovember 16, 2014
company offering hourly wage not commission Dependable hours. Close to home
Manager (Former Employee), Tyler, TXNovember 14, 2014
This was a very good place to work. Nothing else to report at this time
My first job in company excelent oportunity to grow
Papeles nacionales flamingo (Former Employee), Valencia, GNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good benefits
good working environment, increase my knowledge through work experience.
Productive and falls in line with career path
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Liberia, West AfricaOctober 19, 2014
Administration and Human Resources Management;
Learned unique employee relations and conflict resolution management; resistance to change stands out challenging.
Target is a really fun place to work
Executive Team Leader (Former Employee), Superior, WIOctober 2, 2014
I really enjoyed my time at Target, it is a wonderful company and definitely spends time developing each team member to be the best leader they can be. I learned a lot about my leadership and who I am as a person from this company!
Secure a challenging and rewarding position
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Duncan, SCOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: far drive to work
Recruited employees, scheduled interviews, process applications, verify new hire packets were completed
Very good work place with a tremendous amount of growth
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: the enviorment was great; the culture was also great
Cons: could have provided better healthcare
The culture of the workplace was very uplifting and encouraging. I learned how to be a good leader and to be the point person for everybody in my workplace. I did payroll for 200 employees, provided data entry, and I did a lot of projects (ie...expense reports, workman comp) that had deadlines.
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Payroll for 900+ people
Counseling employees
Liaison for all shops
Work well with others
Interesting place to work different ave to explore
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: you learn a lot about how construction works
Cons: you need a lot of energy
This job can take you through many different titles because you do a lot of communication with city officials, neighborhoods and coordinating of community meeting it allows you a chance to network.
Great benefits and work/life program.
Executive Assistant/Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: beautiful work environment. good management.
Excellent work/life program. Rewards hard work. Nice working environment. Good compensation. Management considerate of employees needs.
Great job, I just needed to move into a part time job for my child
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Evans, GASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: great boss, willing to work with me in any way, he gave me a position that he felt i was capable of even though others wanted it
Cons: had tough times with older people in the department reporting to me
I left this job to take a part time job to spend more time with my teenager before she grew up too fast. Although, I loved this job and the atmosphere it was a difficult situation, but at the time it was the right decision. She is older now and I am ready to get back into a great career full force. Please consider me.

1 2 3 4 5