Human Resource Employee Reviews in United States

Military Career
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 17, 2016
It was a great time in my life right out of high school. It provided for my family, especially having three children and with one with special needs.
Pros
Free healthcare benefits, job security
Cons
Being deployed away from your family
Poor Associate Relations
Office Lead (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 16, 2016
I learned a lot while working at Sears but it was because I pushed myself not because of the company. As a whole the company shows no regard for the employees at a store level. Lack of Compensation while have extreme requirements of the associates creates high turnover at the store level. The management team when I sated at Sears was amazing and made it worth working there but as that team changed so did the morale of the store causing it to no longer be a great place to work.
Great place
office manager- Crestview Care and Rehab (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, KYMay 16, 2016
Great experience family freindly best team of nurses and staff.
This company will teach you the value of team work. The team is geared toward the residents that live there.
flexible work schedule
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAMay 9, 2016
fully enjoyed working with co-workers.
Most enjoyed working with co-workers to resolve any issues effecting them.
A typical day is trying to meet payroll.
Top manager was very accomodating and sincere.
Pros
recognition
Cons
too much negativity within lower management.
Great environment
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 6, 2016
Great environment to work in. the employees work hard and work as a team. The supervisors and managers have an open door policy.
good company
Data entry of new hires (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SC 29406May 3, 2016
I was in the health care field for 17 years, it was just time to get into a new field, this was a good company to work for and I would probably go back to them.
Family owned
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  virgiMay 3, 2016
Family owned and operated.
was hard to get ahead.
small company
lots of turn over of employees and staff.
had its own finance division and funding
Pros
1/2 day fridays
Cons
family run
Revolving Door
Eligibility Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 1, 2016
A typical day at work is a very busy day - many clients, supervisors
micro-managing, and construction. I learned that you learn something new everyday and the patience is a virtue. I work hand in hand with my management team. They depend on me and it makes me feel good to meet the mark. I love helping the people of NYC. It is self gratifying.
Pros
off on Monday
Cons
work on Saturday
Office work is great
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 25, 2016
I love working in an office environment. At the last two positions I held I was very fortunate to work with some great people doing what I love best...administrative duties.
Generous agency
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 25, 2016
An agency with many years of existence. Large workforce. Various offices in NYC. Family oriented goals. Pro children welfare.
Working for the IDNYC program
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2016
A typical day at my job is assisting the public in obtaining a Municipal City ID Card. I review very sensitive and personal documentation as well as processing new applications. I am stationed in the Bronx Department of Probation, and deal with probation clients as well as the outside public. The hardest part of the job is dealing with new changes in the policy of the program. Being that this New York City ID is new, many changes are made very quickly. Although I am able to adjust fairly quickly to the changes, it does pose a challenge at times. I usually work on my own, but there are times I may have some co worker here to assist me. When my co workers are here we have a great connection and productivity level. I am also very easy to communicate with and we utilize each other. The best part of my job is seeing the relief and gratitude I get from people who are able to obtain the IDNYC card. Knowing that my job helps people in their own lives with something as simply as an ID really makes the job worth while.
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Adel, IAApril 24, 2016
A typical day would start at 8:00am. First task approve time approval from the day before, enter any time off reports for hourly and salary employees. Employee training, benefits, interviews, new hire ordination, follow up with supervisors, enter information into payroll system. File information in employee files. I have learned a lot about payroll. I like my job, i like a challenge.
Pros
Working with employees and management
Cons
No room for advancement
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2016
It's always a busy day, but there's always something new going on everyday. But i enjoy it when it's busy because it's better when there's something to do.
Public Service
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2016
Important work for the community. Efforts are made to reward staff. Great opportunities to manage projects. Due to the nature of changes in government administration there is built-in revamping every 4 years.
Pros
Connections and Pension Opportunities
Cons
Budget Issues and Salary
customer service, benefits issuance
Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2016
interview 20-30 clients in a seven hour day to get them approved for SNAP (food stamps) benefits. Open cases for clients who are seeking snap benefits, close cases for clients who are not qualified or over qualify, and also recertify food stamp cases to continue clients benefits.
Pros
helping hungry people
Cons
people taking advantage of the system
Fun place to work
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY 11706April 8, 2016
Long hours but still day goes by fast because of the work load.
Pay is not good.
I enjoy working with my coworkers.
Job culture is nice ,it is like a family business
Human Resources
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 31, 2016
I like Human Resource work, but I want to get out from behind a desk. I've spent most of my career in a desk working on a computer. I am willing and capable to doing more.
Human Resource Specialist
Lead Defense Travel Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Leonard Wood, MOMarch 24, 2016
Accomplished Human Resource Specialist with ten years of experience. Proven ability to maintain personnel records, large data bases and process personal actions for service member and there family’s. Respected supervisor, able to inspire individuals to achieve individual adjectives.
Excellent in employee relation
Assist in Recruitment and Selection (Former Employee) –  Centre, ALMarch 14, 2016
 Assist in Recruitment and Selection
 Process Employees for Integration into the Company
 Process Labor Contract, Employment visa and Residence Visa
 Assist in Medical, Workmen’s Insurances including Sick and Vacation Leave Applications
Easy Job
Senior Administrator Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2016
It was an easy job if you want to do other things on the side. Not much to it. Most of the work took place not in the office which is a plus. Everyone was easy to communicate to.