Human Resources Department

Human Resources Department Employer Reviews

happy place to work with friendly people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJune 29, 2014
Pros: close to where i lived
Cons: being laid off
help orgainzed and maintained Hr files, copy and maintained confindential file of employees. set up new employee files. ordered supplies for the office.
Employee benefits, policy, payroll, safety
HR-EH&S (Former Employee), Bloomington and Odon, IndianaApril 16, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: advancement
Human Resources Coordinator-Bloomington and Odon Locations- Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Dept on all personnel matters and assists department in carrying out Human Resources Programs and procedures for all company employees at two locations.
Coordinate recruiting activities: processing benefit paperwork, conduct new employee – more... orientations, including safety training, maintaining personnel files and assisting with special projects including , Wellness Program, Hearing Testing, Flu Shots, AED/First Aid. Organize Employee Excellent Service/Safety Awards and Years of Service.
Payroll processing for two facilities: includes Kronos Time Keeping/Ceridian Benefits systems, STD benefits, time-off request and employee travel. Communicate with facilities and the payroll service, as needed to process bi-weekly payrolls. Handle all inquires about paychecks and process special checks as needed. Process garnishments /support orders received and assure timely payments are sent to court and maintain confidential files. Answer facility questions about payroll policies with department managers.
Benefits administration include: claims resolution, change reporting, and approving invoices for payment. Explaining procedures and policies and helping resolve work-related issues in a timely, effective manner. Complete monthly reports regarding turnover, manpower and Affirmative Action Plan. Conduct pre-employment screening including, background, drug screen-physical and education. Manage employee coaching, counseling and discipline. Creating and maintaining HR systems and record training, attendance, merit review, pay scales and personnel policies and processing payroll. Process unemployment claims and hearings.
Conduct monthly OSHA employee training and plant wide safety related requirements. I have completed 10-HR OSHA Training in 2011. Provide employee with PPE safety supplies. Member of the ESSC (Employee Safety Steering Committee), which includes preventative and corrective actions.
Petty cash management, purchasing of office supplies. Prepare expense reports and travel plans. Coordinate /administer company-wide programs and event, including donation requests. Maintain company uniforms, safety shoes/glasses, cell phones and miscellaneous deductions – less
Good workplace to acquire professional experience.
Industrial Organizational Psychology Internship (Former Employee), PRApril 15, 2014
In my Internship I preform these duties:Creating measurement scales, Development of Workshops, Job Descriptions, Groups Dynamics and Diagnostic of Training Assessment Needs.
My experience with my supervisor and coworkers was great. The most enjoyable part of the work was the development of Workshops.
Productive and professional environment.
Intern, Trader Joe's Main (Former Employee), Monrovia, CAApril 15, 2014
I received the greatest opportunity as an intern to see how the main office of Trader Joe's works. I could not believe the amount of work that was completed with little manpower. I was truly given the chance of a lifetime by this internship opportunity.I learned so much from my mentor and other department supervisors.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Fort Harrison, MTApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: high stress
I was a volunteer in human resources at the Veterans Administration at Fort Harrison. It was very educational and stressful but fun place to work.
Creative, fast-paced, and passionate team work.
Recruiting Team Assistant (Former Employee), VIETNAM countryMarch 28, 2014
First internship at Human Resources department has always been the best choice to start a professional career. It required detail-oriented and flexible characteristic while still strongly adhering to the company's principles.
Upbeat
Management, Range Manager/H20 (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 20, 2014
Working from sun up to sun down and ruing all shifts. Coming in at night to check on how things was ruing . I believe the best part was planing party s and how the staff was more like family
This position is working in the HR department
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Newark, NJFebruary 27, 2014
Excellent opportunity, just looking for an even better opportunity.
Productivity Administrator (Current Employee), Cheshire, CTFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: can cross-train
Cons: benefits, advancement
Collect the associates sheets and enter the numbers in the system for calculations of their overall percentage.
Hard working staff always willing to help when I did not understand something
Intern (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJanuary 28, 2014
Learned how to file in different ways, how to organizing papers for meetings and new hires, greet guests, and answer phones, and miscellaneous office work.
Exceptional
Receptionist (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 9, 2013
Complete stand work on a daily bases.
Multitasking special project in a timely manner.
True Team player.
When network down.
Complete a project before it do date.
Productive job
TANESCO Arusha as a student trainee (Former Employee), TanzaniaNovember 14, 2013
It was a challenging job
It made me more competent and confidence
Make me more strong in my career
HR Manager
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2013
As the Human Resource Manager, I was responsible for the overall management of the Human Resources department. Known for creative approaches to problem solving, developing strong teams, and establishing quality relationships with senior management, employees and vendors. Dedicated to aligning business objectives and human capital initiatives to positively – more... impact business results.

Specialties: Strategic Planning
Benefits Administration
Workers Comp
Payroll Control
Time Management

Hardest part of the job was making sure to time manage and multi-task all day long to complete the HR functions needed on day-to day.

The most enjoyable part was the employee relations I loved interacting with the employees and customers and getting to know the vendors. – less
Great Place to learn
Intern as Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pottstown, PASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: no pay as an intern
While being and intern in HR i learned a lot. The employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. Very flexible with my schedule surrounding my college courses and my infant son. Great people and thanks to them they found me a full-time position in house making semi decent pay for a person right out of school.
HR & Public Relations
HR Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Lebanon - BeirutSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: good location, privacy
Cons: late night shifts, small office, bad internet connection
deal with people over skype and make friends from yellow pages in the states, cover all HR matters of employees on daily basis.
the most productive workplace
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 13, 2013
It is amazing, how the the job you do, and you are in love with is filled with constant learning every single day. For me learning curve gets longer, thus interesting as the days are passing and I get filled with new challenges, new experiences, and increased desire to learn and absorb as more as I can. A typical day is always busy and challenging with – more... employee interaction and inquires. The hard part of the job is keeping up with all the little details, where my ability of being able to multitask is challenged. – less
Good Job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLJuly 12, 2013
Cons: n/a
Was susceptible to learning more about customer service and sales and marketing
Positive HR Team
Part-Time Receptionist (Former Employee), MassachusettsJuly 11, 2013
The HR team was very positive and I worked with individuals who constantly supported me and challenged me. I worked as a graduate assistant and they were very understanding with scheduling/flexible with tests dates. I cannot stress what an amazing team this is!
Great benefits!
data entry (Former Employee), Amman, JordanJune 5, 2013
an office job
room to grow
your input is welcome
co-workers are fun
Maintains an environment that respects and celebrates diversity by recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2013
•Coordinate daily HR functions
•Ensures timeliness and accuracy of wage, benefit, performance reviews and other programs, ensures adequate staffing is maintained at all times.
•Ensures consistency with regard to counseling and interpretation of both management and hourly staff.
•Develops and places employment advertisements
•Maintains an environment – more... that respects and celebrates diversity by recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. – less