Human Resources Department

Human Resources Department United States Employee Reviews

Good Job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLJuly 12, 2013
Cons: n/a
Was susceptible to learning more about customer service and sales and marketing
Positive HR Team
Part-Time Receptionist (Former Employee), MassachusettsJuly 11, 2013
The HR team was very positive and I worked with individuals who constantly supported me and challenged me. I worked as a graduate assistant and they were very understanding with scheduling/flexible with tests dates. I cannot stress what an amazing team this is!
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2013
•Coordinate daily HR functions
•Ensures timeliness and accuracy of wage, benefit, performance reviews and other programs, ensures adequate staffing is maintained at all times.
•Ensures consistency with regard to counseling and interpretation of both management and hourly staff.
•Develops and places employment advertisements
•Maintains an environment that respects and celebrates diversity by recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce.
Fun Trainee Role
Trainee (Former Employee), GreeceApril 22, 2013
- HR experience
- Enjoyed interviews
- Had to help candidates show their skills
Working as a student lead , lead a team of 4 students
Student lead (Graduate Assistant) (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 23, 2013
Pros: interaction with students.professors.
• Serve as a point of contact for professors and students for any HR related queries , brief them and help them fill tax forms
• Manage database of students and professors on PeopleSoft and update information, manage employee verification
Lead a team of 4 students.
very nice place to work for
Global RRHH Corporate Director (Current Employee), Orlando, Fl.January 19, 2013
Pros: tthe people
Cons: non
Very busy days directing in different HR MATTERS GLOBALY, BUT VERY INTERESTING AND FUN.
Internship
Human Resource Internship (Former Employee), San Bernardino CaOctober 21, 2012
Pros: good learning experience.
Cons: just an internship.
I was greatful for this oppurtunity that I was presented with when I was at the California State University San Bernardino Human Resources Department. One of my tasks was to implement a walking wellness program. It was enjoyable trying to find different creative ideas of donators and even got a chance to get a past Biggest Loser contestant to come as a guest speaker at our kick-off. Another task that I was in charge of was doing a comparison of HMO'S v PPO'S and created a whole spread sheet that the department uses to show people who are undecided between the two. It was also a great chance for me to see what a Human Resource office looks like and what happens on a day to day basis.
Strickly Military
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Leonard Wood, MOAugust 28, 2012
The hardest part of the job is getting up at 0445 every morning.
Productive and fun workplace
Office Support Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 27, 2012
I learned and experienced many skills. I learned more of the downtown atmosphere. My supervisors were great, my co-workers were great to. Hardest part of my job handle my tasks at once and deciding whichs ones are priority. Most enjoyable part of my job the people i work with and all the new things i learned everyday.
professional place for students
Accounting Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Nanchang, ChinaMay 22, 2012
I really enjoyed the atmosphere, they did not want me to know everything at the beginning, people were very patient to teach me everything.
Friendly environment, quiet, and easy to understand.
Secretary. (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: water dispenser, worked around my schedule, offered more hours.
Cons: n/a
Great environment. I had my own desk, my co-workers knew me by my name, and overall a pleasant place to be. The organizing and filing was easy, not that hard. Improved my people skills and learned what an office place was like.

Human Resources Department Salaries