Human Rights First Employee Reviews

Too much office politics
Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
Office environment can be easy going a times but management has no care for office moral. Huge divide between management and rest of employees. Too much favoritism can make the work place uncomfortable at times. Organization has changed a lot in the last 2 years.
Productive and fun workplace
Clerical Internship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2015
In a typical day I would do fling the papers and make copies and put data in the Microsoft. I learn that I would be a great office worker and I am very good in filing and putting it in order. Everyone over there was very friendly and nice person. I had a great relationship with my mentor while I was doing my internship and still have in contact. The hardest part of job was when I had to go after school because I am already tired from school. The most enjoyable part of the job was that seeing my mentor helping me and doing internship over there was a very great experience.
Pros
great environment, friendly people
Team-oriented work atmosphere that allows for individual career development.
A. Whitney Ellsworth Fellow (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2013
The work environment is fantastic, a collaborative work experience that is both challenging and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Human Rights First. Our community is ready to answer.

Human Rights First Reviews by Location