Humanix

Humanix Employee Reviews

Great place to start and get job and career experience.
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 13, 2015
This type of company is a great place to learn about different types of jobs and to get experience at work. In some cases a temporary job can run up to three years.
Great for a temporary position
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 1, 2015
Pros: Dependable work during seasons
Cons: Poor communication with management and employees
Overall the work provided from Humanix was great. The seasonal flow of work orders were always provided and allowed me stay focused on projects. However, the promise of a 90-day evaluation period with – more... potential to grow was not met by Humanix after reaching the 100 day mark. I began to reach out to management regarding this issue, and after being ignored from numerous emails and phone calls, I became frustrated with false promises and quit in February 2015. – less
Does the best they can to find you assignments
Temp Service (Current Employee), Spokane Valley, WAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: easy to talk to
Cons: no benefits
I interviewed at Humanix and had a job within a week. Four weeks later I needed a few days off and Humanix and the company I was assigned to worked with me. I am still on assignment at that company and I hate to leave it, but I'm looking for a permanent job with benefits and better pay.
Hard working, professional but friendly.
Medical Reception/Solderer (Current Employee), Spokane, WAApril 21, 2014
Pros: paid weeks vacation. paid holidays. thoughtful scheduling
Cons: no healthcare
Humanix is a good Temporary agency. They offer vacation and holiday pay. Their team of professionals work hard to find you a work home.
time consuming and pointless
welder (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: not helpful, pointless, couldn't answer simple questions
I spend several hours driving out there and filling out forms, I was honest about everything but then after two months of them not finding me any work they sent me a letter saying they could no longer – more... help me in my search for work. When i questioned them about why they couldn't help they said that it could be for many reasons but they would not tell me any of them. In all I lost money driving out there I lost hours spent filling out forms to get into there system and they didn't help me at all. – less
Work was fairly constant
Labourer (Former Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: get paid weekly & fairly constant work
Cons: communication was not very good with the employees
Humanix is a great company really for only one reason and that is dependability. Even though 2008, I had jobs almost daily & didn't really have to worry much about if there would be jobs to do the next day. However they may require you to jump through a few hoops every now and then (finding job locations, having the correct attire, not having a restroom sometimes).
Not enough work
Temp worker (Former Employee), spokaneOctober 20, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: not nearly enough work
I was there for 4 months and had only 2 temp jobs for a day. Complete waste of time. I inquired about jobs on there site without any success not even a mention about any of them. This wasnt any help whatsoever when I needed some money. No point in even applying here.
They Tried
Machinist/Shipping (Former Employee), Spokane, WASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: temporary work
Cons: temporary work
Humanix is a hiring agency that a couple people had told me to give a try. They found a couple of warehouse type jobs for me but they both only needed me for a few months and I found myself jobless again.
I never had a jobs that were close together.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 5, 2012
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: not enough work.
I did machine work and truck driving. Managment was good, and the poeple I worked with were good. The difficult part was no steady jobs, and there was nothing really good about not working for months at a time.

Humanix Salaries