Humanix Employee Reviews in United States

Does the best they can to find you assignments
Temp Service (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAFebruary 27, 2015
I interviewed at Humanix and had a job within a week. Four weeks later I needed a few days off and Humanix and the company I was assigned to worked with me. I am still on assignment at that company and I hate to leave it, but I'm looking for a permanent job with benefits and better pay.
Pros
easy to talk to
Cons
no benefits
Great for a temporary position
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 1, 2015
Overall the work provided from Humanix was great. The seasonal flow of work orders were always provided and allowed me stay focused on projects. However, the promise of a 90-day evaluation period with potential to grow was not met by Humanix after reaching the 100 day mark. I began to reach out to management regarding this issue, and after being ignored from numerous emails and phone calls, I became frustrated with false promises and quit in February 2015.
Pros
Dependable work during seasons
Cons
Poor communication with management and employees
I like the grave yard sift, peaple were far more relaxed
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAApril 19, 2015
A typical day was working an assembly line, I certainly learn a lot about how much of the things we buy are put together. management was fun and most importantly helpful, (weren't afraid to jump in and get there hands dirty) Co-workers were friendly and consistent in there duty's, and the hard part of the job was the tail end of each day ( being grave yard) and some the most fun or intestine part of the job was the medical side of it. ( pacemakers)
Pros
nuthing was free
Cons
brakes were the standerd
They always keep me working!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coeur d Alene, IDAugust 24, 2015
I truly enjoy working with Humanix. They always have a great assignment for me and it's an opportunity to gain new experience and meet new people. My rep Rosa is awesome too!
Geat work atmosphere with great people
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVAugust 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. The environment was clean and organized. Very friendly and the schedules were perfect for me.
Hard working, professional but friendly.
Medical Reception/Solderer (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 21, 2014
Humanix is a good Temporary agency. They offer vacation and holiday pay. Their team of professionals work hard to find you a work home.
Pros
paid weeks vacation. paid holidays. thoughtful scheduling
Cons
no healthcare
Great place to start and get job and career experience.
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 13, 2015
This type of company is a great place to learn about different types of jobs and to get experience at work. In some cases a temporary job can run up to three years.
time consuming and pointless
welder (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 9, 2013
I spend several hours driving out there and filling out forms, I was honest about everything but then after two months of them not finding me any work they sent me a letter saying they could no longer help me in my search for work. When i questioned them about why they couldn't help they said that it could be for many reasons but they would not tell me any of them. In all I lost money driving out there I lost hours spent filling out forms to get into there system and they didn't help me at all.
Pros
friendly
Cons
not helpful, pointless, couldn't answer simple questions
Work was fairly constant
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 8, 2013
Humanix is a great company really for only one reason and that is dependability. Even though 2008, I had jobs almost daily & didn't really have to worry much about if there would be jobs to do the next day. However they may require you to jump through a few hoops every now and then (finding job locations, having the correct attire, not having a restroom sometimes).
Pros
get paid weekly & fairly constant work
Cons
communication was not very good with the employees
Not enough work
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  spokaneOctober 20, 2012
I was there for 4 months and had only 2 temp jobs for a day. Complete waste of time. I inquired about jobs on there site without any success not even a mention about any of them. This wasnt any help whatsoever when I needed some money. No point in even applying here.
Pros
nice people
Cons
not nearly enough work
They Tried
Machinist/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 17, 2012
Humanix is a hiring agency that a couple people had told me to give a try. They found a couple of warehouse type jobs for me but they both only needed me for a few months and I found myself jobless again.
Pros
temporary work
Cons
temporary work
I never had a jobs that were close together.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 5, 2012
I did machine work and truck driving. Managment was good, and the poeple I worked with were good. The difficult part was no steady jobs, and there was nothing really good about not working for months at a time.
Pros
good people to work with.
Cons
not enough work.

2.8