Humanix

Humanix Employer Reviews

time consuming and pointless
welder (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: friendly
Cons: not helpful, pointless, couldn't answer simple questions
I spend several hours driving out there and filling out forms, I was honest about everything but then after two months of them not finding me any work they sent me a letter saying they could no longer help me in my search for work. When i questioned them about why they couldn't help they said that it could be for many reasons but they would not tell – more... me any of them. In all I lost money driving out there I lost hours spent filling out forms to get into there system and they didn't help me at all. – less
Work was fairly constant
Labourer (Former Employee), Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: get paid weekly & fairly constant work
Cons: communication was not very good with the employees
Humanix is a great company really for only one reason and that is dependability. Even though 2008, I had jobs almost daily & didn't really have to worry much about if there would be jobs to do the next day. However they may require you to jump through a few hoops every now and then (finding job locations, having the correct attire, not having a restroom – more... sometimes). – less
Not enough work
Temp worker (Former Employee), spokaneOctober 20, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: not nearly enough work
I was there for 4 months and had only 2 temp jobs for a day. Complete waste of time. I inquired about jobs on there site without any success not even a mention about any of them. This wasnt any help whatsoever when I needed some money. No point in even applying here.
They Tried
Machinist/Shipping (Former Employee), Spokane, WASeptember 17, 2012
Pros: temporary work
Cons: temporary work
Humanix is a hiring agency that a couple people had told me to give a try. They found a couple of warehouse type jobs for me but they both only needed me for a few months and I found myself jobless again.
I never had a jobs that were close together.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Spokane, WAApril 5, 2012
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: not enough work.
I did machine work and truck driving. Managment was good, and the poeple I worked with were good. The difficult part was no steady jobs, and there was nothing really good about not working for months at a time.