Humanix Employee Reviews

Busy
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 30, 2017
There was always something to do at the temp job that Humanix set up for me. The work at Esterline was fast paced and easy to learn. The people that work there are a good group of workers.
Pros
group lunches
Cons
people always looking over your shoulder
great
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 22, 2017
After my interview they called me on my way home saying they found a job for me. They were very fast. They called me after my first day to see how it went and everything. They do care about their employees
Official response from Humanix
October 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We do check in with both our employee and client throughout your job assignments. Your experience with Humanix is our #1 priority.

It sucks they don't treat you like a person
Temp (Former Employee) –  Cda, idahoSeptember 17, 2017
It is difficult to get a hold of anyone when you need information, they don't call you back, they don't return emails, they don't treat you like a person, and that's it
Official response from Humanix
October 27, 2017

I sincerely apologize with our poor performance on following up with you. We take accountability and follow up with employee, clients and fellow team members very serious at Humanix.
Again I apologize.
Nancy Nelson
President

Temporary
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 30, 2017
If you are looking for a temporary job than Humanix is the best option to take. The hour tracking system is very simple. There is always the opportunity to find something else as well within the temp agency.
Good environment, work can get slow at times but not a bad place to work at.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2017
I'd say work for them is pleasant. I've been working consistently for close to a year now. Work can get slow at times, but with enough hours you get vacation time and insurance, if you choose to.
Pros
Breaks every two hours, relaxed environments
Cons
Not much overtime available
Fast paced work , pretty enjoyable
Laboror (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 29, 2017
It was a good job , but , I was never sure about job security . A lot of times a was waiting for machines to be set up , tried to make myself "busy" during these down times.
Pros
It was steady work, not very difficult
Cons
Job security was in question
Pleasant Employment Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 30, 2017
Temp Agency. The best in the area to work for. Management/Human resources is friendly, and easy to work with.

I found it easy to find work through them, though in both cases it turned out to be short term due to factors both Humanix and my self had no control over.
It's a good company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJune 23, 2017
When there were job openings, I would get a call about a day in advance unless I was already working for someone. Sometimes they hear about immediate positions that need help asap. They are helpful for any problems or concerns about anything both as a member at a job and as a member awaiting work.
Slow for jobs
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 6, 2017
Jobs are on wait or places of employment need working machines, however when machines are operating properly, the work is enjoyable, some places have gd ethics and environments, however some need change
Very efficient, and on time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, waFebruary 17, 2017
Depended on the job that I was hired to do, this is a temp agency. I mainly was hired to be a receptionist, so I did a lot of clerical work, faxing, filing and answering phones.
typical temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 16, 2017
What you put in is what you get out. The harder you work and better reviews you get at your jobs, the more likely you are to be placed somewhere else. If however you turn down jobs, or bow them off or do poor work, you will be less likely to get calls when other positions or jobs become available. The very purpose of the agency is temporary work, and there is nothing they can do about that sometimes, but that's the job
Pros
easy to work with
Cons
not a reliable source of income
great people and very helpful
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAOctober 15, 2015
The team tries to help with any and all aspects of getting and keeping work, they smile and a person is there to help all day
They always keep me working!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coeur d Alene, IDAugust 24, 2015
I truly enjoy working with Humanix. They always have a great assignment for me and it's an opportunity to gain new experience and meet new people. My rep Rosa is awesome too!
Geat work atmosphere with great people
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas,NVAugust 20, 2015
I really enjoyed working there. The environment was clean and organized. Very friendly and the schedules were perfect for me.
I like the grave yard sift, peaple were far more relaxed
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAApril 19, 2015
A typical day was working an assembly line, I certainly learn a lot about how much of the things we buy are put together. management was fun and most importantly helpful, (weren't afraid to jump in and get there hands dirty) Co-workers were friendly and consistent in there duty's, and the hard part of the job was the tail end of each day ( being grave yard) and some the most fun or intestine part of the job was the medical side of it. ( pacemakers)
Pros
nuthing was free
Cons
brakes were the standerd
Great place to start and get job and career experience.
Temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 13, 2015
This type of company is a great place to learn about different types of jobs and to get experience at work. In some cases a temporary job can run up to three years.
Great for a temporary position
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 1, 2015
Overall the work provided from Humanix was great. The seasonal flow of work orders were always provided and allowed me stay focused on projects. However, the promise of a 90-day evaluation period with potential to grow was not met by Humanix after reaching the 100 day mark. I began to reach out to management regarding this issue, and after being ignored from numerous emails and phone calls, I became frustrated with false promises and quit in February 2015.
Pros
Dependable work during seasons
Cons
Poor communication with management and employees
Does the best they can to find you assignments
Temp Service (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAFebruary 27, 2015
I interviewed at Humanix and had a job within a week. Four weeks later I needed a few days off and Humanix and the company I was assigned to worked with me. I am still on assignment at that company and I hate to leave it, but I'm looking for a permanent job with benefits and better pay.
Pros
Easy to talk to
Cons
No benefits
Hard working, professional but friendly.
Medical Reception/Solderer (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAApril 21, 2014
Humanix is a good Temporary agency. They offer vacation and holiday pay. Their team of professionals work hard to find you a work home.
Pros
Paid weeks vacation. Paid holidays. Thoughtful scheduling
Cons
No healthcare
time consuming and pointless
welder (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 9, 2013
I spend several hours driving out there and filling out forms, I was honest about everything but then after two months of them not finding me any work they sent me a letter saying they could no longer help me in my search for work. When i questioned them about why they couldn't help they said that it could be for many reasons but they would not tell me any of them. In all I lost money driving out there I lost hours spent filling out forms to get into there system and they didn't help me at all.
Pros
friendly
Cons
not helpful, pointless, couldn't answer simple questions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humanix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9