Humera Employee Reviews in United States

Recruiters cared about me
customer service (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNDecember 29, 2015
The recruiters care about placing me at companies that are a good fit for me, not just them. Learned a lot of new skills from the diversity of assignments I was on.
Pros
Gained Experience, Good Recruiters, Great companies to work at
Cons
Benefits kick in after 500 hours completed
No Focus on Employees + Shady Management, HR Department
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 7, 2015
Very little direction provided by management or executive team. Seems like they'd be happier if no one asked for growth or wanted to excel. Incredibly unprofessional and unethical HR department - no sense of privacy or confidentiality, which results in an extreme amount of mistrust in the organization as a whole. Even better, the HR department is combative with employees. Absolutely no work-life balance in the office, regardless of the position. Terrible benefits. No career direction or opportunity for growth. The employees of Humera care about the people they work with; the managers have never given off that same vibe. To management, the people are just dollar signs.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No work-life balance, unprofessional management, unethical HR department, paltry pay
porefessional
CSR (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2014
very understanding of my personal needs whether it was an illness of just a personal issue.
Pros
kind helping coworkers
Cons
had my wallet stolen my first week on the job.
Sufficient opportunity to work with various companies or government agencies
Administrative Asst. (Current Employee) –  Twin Cities, MinnesotaAugust 8, 2014
Reported to each contracted postion on timely basis;
Completed each task as instructed;
Opportunity to offer suggestions as to better ways to manage duties in a more efficient manner;
Enjoyed working with "seasoned" employees and learning while on the job;
Had opportunity to work with a very diverse demographic when assigned to inner-city agencies;

Most difficult part is NOT be a permanent employee, as once you get to know the job, the people and procedures it is then time to move on to another assignment; People do not invest in you too much, as they know you are temporary.

Most enjoyable aspect is having the opportunity to work in different areas of the Twin Cities and get a better idea of where I want to obtain a full-time, permanent job.
A Very Good Company to start if you looking for Variety
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 7, 2014
I would work for them again. I enjoyed the job coaches and all the effort they took in looking for me assignments and keeping me posted on what things I need to update as in my resume, data etc.

Want to know more about Humera?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humera. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2