Humera Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Helped me get a foot in the door
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 19, 2017
I love working with the staff at Humera they got my foot in the door at the company I have currently been working at for a year and a half. They are professional and set you up for success.
It was professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNApril 14, 2017
I loved working for them I just had my own issues going on. They were super fast at the job process, I was immediately working and placed into a good paying job.
I loved the people at Humera
Office Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 15, 2017
Humera was a great temp agency to work with. I was placed into a call center with an extremely high inbound call volume. We were expected to take calls back to back with no breaks in between. I loved the people I worked with, on our slow days we bonded well.
Pros
We were sometimes provided with lunch and they was an open door policy.
Cons
Taking calls back to back with barely a breath to take in
Very good company to work for. They will keep you working.
Clerk Typist III (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 26, 2016
I enjoyed working for Humera. They are very professional and thorough in finding work for you. They will return calls to them rather quickly.
Pros
Keeps you working.
Cons
None.
Recruiters cared about me
customer service (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNDecember 29, 2015
The recruiters care about placing me at companies that are a good fit for me, not just them. Learned a lot of new skills from the diversity of assignments I was on.
Pros
Gained Experience, Good Recruiters, Great companies to work at
Cons
Benefits kick in after 500 hours completed
No Focus on Employees + Shady Management, HR Department
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 7, 2015
Very little direction provided by management or executive team. Seems like they'd be happier if no one asked for growth or wanted to excel. Incredibly unprofessional and unethical HR department - no sense of privacy or confidentiality, which results in an extreme amount of mistrust in the organization as a whole. Even better, the HR department is combative with employees. Absolutely no work-life balance in the office, regardless of the position. Terrible benefits. No career direction or opportunity for growth. The employees of Humera care about the people they work with; the managers have never given off that same vibe. To management, the people are just dollar signs.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No work-life balance, unprofessional management, unethical HR department, paltry pay
porefessional
CSR (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 15, 2014
very understanding of my personal needs whether it was an illness of just a personal issue.
Pros
kind helping coworkers
Cons
had my wallet stolen my first week on the job.
Sufficient opportunity to work with various companies or government agencies
Administrative Asst. (Current Employee) –  Twin Cities, MinnesotaAugust 8, 2014
Reported to each contracted postion on timely basis;
Completed each task as instructed;
Opportunity to offer suggestions as to better ways to manage duties in a more efficient manner;
Enjoyed working with "seasoned" employees and learning while on the job;
Had opportunity to work with a very diverse demographic when assigned to inner-city agencies;

Most difficult part is NOT be a permanent employee, as once you get to know the job, the people and procedures it is then time to move on to another assignment; People do not invest in you too much, as they know you are temporary.

Most enjoyable aspect is having the opportunity to work in different areas of the Twin Cities and get a better idea of where I want to obtain a full-time, permanent job.
A Very Good Company to start if you looking for Variety
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 7, 2014
I would work for them again. I enjoyed the job coaches and all the effort they took in looking for me assignments and keeping me posted on what things I need to update as in my resume, data etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humera. Our community is ready to answer.