Hunt Companies Employee Reviews

This is a great place to work i learned alot
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCDecember 21, 2017
I loved this job you meet great people that serv this country and the work isn't too hard as long as you know what to do and how to do it but your skills need to be sharp
Pros
The enviroment
Cons
The pace
Good comradery, people had your back.
VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 2, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Hunt, was very disappointed when they merged with Moss & Associates and transferred the building department to Moss. I had hopped to retire there.
Pros
President of Construction was the best person I've ever worked for.
Cons
Merger, third generation departed from first and second core business
Very professional environment
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 10, 2017
A great company to work for, never a dull moment but gives great experience. This is a very professional place and they provide great flexibility on your schedule.
Fun place to work
Recreation Aide (Former Employee) –  LRAFB, ARJune 29, 2017
The bowling center on the base was a fun place to work. The atmosphere was great. It was neat watching and assisting people while they had a fun time bowling.
Understaffed and stressful environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, WAApril 12, 2017
Hunt Companies over all is a good company to work for but The mannagement in the Kitsap County Area does not come across as caring about their associates.
Pros
Company that cares about the Active Duty service members and families
Cons
Very Stressful place to work and understaffed
great place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2017
Dedicated work team that works hard together they have 1000 homes to maintain. Teams willingness to help each other is a vital part of the operation lot of great people.
Exelente Ambiente de Trabajo
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Una gran empresa con la cual trabajar, todos son muy amables, excelente beneficios al igual que excelente entrenamiento.
preference to be discussed in person
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 1, 2016
my preference is to discuss the review of the company in person rather than posting the review here. I would be more than happy to give the review verbally, mahalo.
Leasing
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALOctober 17, 2016
I dealt with a great amount of different people coming from different parts of the country and the world. It was nice not having to really talk ranks, except the occasional military person coming to the office.
Rewarding place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Turns) (Current Employee) –  Kāne‘ohe Bay, HISeptember 23, 2016
Great ohana and it is a pleasure serving our men and women in uniform. Has given me a deeper understanding of the commitment these family have to our country.
overall a great place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 13, 2016
Small areas for improvement.. would do business with a few partners within the company.. management needs training...
Pros
great place to learn
Cons
managements needs improvement
Hunt
QA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 15, 2016
On a daily I'm driving all over the place going in and out of homes to conduct inspections.
Management needs a lot of work. They don't ever seem to be working together. Sometimes I feel like we work for different companies. The hardest part of my Job was getting blind sided with appointments because the procedures weren't followed, which happened often. The most enjoyable part of my job were some of the people I worked with and our after hours get togethers as a team.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
Rewarding
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAOctober 9, 2015
Great job, very hard work. Military client base, which is rewarding, but can be hard. Generally work 8-5, with few times that are over. No overtime but flex hours instead.
Highly Productive and Talented Group of People
SENIOR TAX ANALYST (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2015
Hunt Companies Business Services creates a wealth of knowledge within its core business and subsidiaries which allows our employees to learn multiple aspects of the life and development of the company. As with any large company growing pains can be felt and are managed as best possible. Every department specializes in specific jobs functions to ensure efficient deliverables. It has been great to learn from the Development group, Construction group, FP&A and Tax teams in order to see a project come to life and succeed in several markets. I have worked on personal relationships with most department leaders to stay update with software, accounting changes, and methods reporting for myself and my team.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Tough work/life balance.
A decent temporary job.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Fort LeeMay 18, 2015
Working as a groundskeeper was an excellent job for me. Easy, rewarding and fun at times. In my experience however, I did not enjoy my time working for the company due to the lack of benefits and management problems. It became worse over the months unfortunately.
Fast paced and rapidly expanding
Make Ready Technician/Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 29, 2014
During the course of my work history with Hunt I have gained more knowledge of proper time management and maintenance skills. I have had the privilege to work with some great co workers while getting the chance to service the requests of the military while working for the Base Housing area. The company continues to expand and a daily monthly basis.
Pros
Working with the Military and civilian residents of the property, continued training.
Cons
open for discussion
productive work place & good benefits
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Randolph AFB, TXDecember 27, 2013
A typical day at work includes painting, pressure washing, brush painting, roll painting, surface preparation, and staining. Right now we are under new management personnel. The co-workers are good team players.
Independent Responsibility
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 21, 2012
Maintained office accounts payable and issued payment using QuickBooks. Created and mailed customer invoices. Maintained office supply inventory.
Learned how to use QuickBooks for accounting responsibilities.
Management was thorough.
Did not experience enough co-worker interaction.
The hardest part of the job was not having enough responsibility to stay busy and was lonely being the only person in the office.
Unfortunately, I did not have any enjoyment
Pros
learned quickbooks
Cons
boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunt Companies. Our community is ready to answer.