Hunt Refining Company is a subsidiary of Hunt Consolidated, Inc. and the family of Hunt companies. Hunt Consolidated Inc. is a recognized leader in oil and natural gas exploration and production, refining, real estate, power, and investments. Hunt Refining Company is seeking a Sr. Analyst for our Dallas office.
This position will provide analytical support for the Business Planning function through the identification of profit drivers, financial analysis, and industry knowledge. The Analyst position will provide timely forecasts and input into key business decisions. The Analyst position will work closely with Operations, Finance, Accounting, Crude Supply, and Light Oils Marketing.
- Manage the coordination of hedging program - bi-weekly update of pricing dates for purchased and sold crudes and feedstocks for hedging purposes
- Generation of weekly Market Trends Report, including crude supply volumes and pricing
- Provide regular price forecasts from Bloomberg or other pricing services and keep informed of Refining Industry trends, research, and forecasts that lead to new opportunities
- Provide monthly forecast to parent company, including the reporting of correlations between crudes and products
- Develop, reconcile, and present special projects such as new market development and analytical requests from the Dallas office
- Assist with preparation of the long term financial planning
- Gather, analyze, interpret, and summarizes data in preparation of statistical and analytical reports
- Identify relationships, patterns, and factors that drive data sets using statistical methods such as regressions, correlations
- Analyze historical data and business problems and apply integrative thinking to identify trends and make business recommendations based on the findings
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field; MBA degree, preferred
- Three to five years Refining or Oil & Gas related experience preferred
- High degree of financial competence and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to analyze financial statements
- Advanced Excel modeling and Power Point skills
If you are interested in working in a challenging environment for a stable company that offers competitive salary with an excellent comprehensive benefits package please visit our website at www.huntoil.com and select the Career Opportunities link to find the appropriate position. You can "Apply for this Position" or if you are already registered use your email and password and select "Add to my Jobs" to be considered for this opportunity.
For more details visit us at www.huntoil.com, ‘About Hunt Oil.’ Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
Hunt Energy Enterprises, is an affiliate of Hunt Consolidated, Inc. and the family of Hunt companies. Hunt Consolidated Inc. is a...