Hunt Regional Healthcare Employee Reviews

wanted this to be the job i retired at
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXNovember 14, 2017
when you go full-time from PRN you are given a pay cut when i
got pregnant I was fired for their bad training skills. scheduling was so bad .
benefits
Cons
mangment, bad comunication, people talking about each other training
Great Hospital with Small Town Feel
Staff (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 2, 2017
I have been working at Hunt Regional for a little less than two years. The staff is great and the environment is family friendly. Management is good. The benefits are inexpensive and very comprehensive. The people employed here are overall really great, caring people. I really enjoy this place of employment and see myself here for years to come.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great Pay, Family Friendly, Hard Working Peers
Cons
Very poor rating overall.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXFebruary 18, 2017
This was probably one of the worst working experiences I have ever had! Very unprofessional staff, chaotic environment, no training by experienced professional onboard in this lab. VERY poor management and work ethic, extremely immature staff. I would not recommend this job on any level, and furthermore I would pray that I would never have to visit this hospital again for any reason. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing..period.I am seriously considering contacting the Dept. of Labor regarding my experience there.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Totally unprofessional, chaotic, extremely immature staff, management chaos as well.
Great place to work!
New Hire Employee (Current Employee) –  Greenville TXNovember 28, 2016
Hunt Regional is a great state-of-the-art hospital with a small town, family friendly feel. I have been working here for approximately 8 months and the staff, managers, and administration are superior. I would recommend this hospital to anyone who is looking for a career change and/or a great job opportunity with good benefits.
Pros
Great Management Staff, Excellent Benefit Packages
Well... you know.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMarch 3, 2016
A lot of drama, seems to always be there. There will be spells when things are going great then someone has to go in and ruin everything. Shifts can't seem to govern themselves, they're always taddle telling instead of working out their problems which always seem to get escalated to the Lab Director. The manager is one of those people who always have to "one up" you. You can't ever have a conversation with this person without how their experience/life/belonging is better. She/he generally has a cruddy attitude, looks and talks to you like you're insignificant or stupid. They have unrealistic expectations of everyone. You can't be a human and make the slightest mistake. Don't ever call in, even though you might be dying, because you will always hear... "well I'm out of people." They work you to the bone then expect more out of you. It's always a stressful environment and it's not even due to patient load; it's the lab itself. There is a high turn over rate for a reason. Can't trust anyone, and people are watching/reporting your every move. You get paid decently for being in Greenville but there is no life balance. You never recieve praise for a job well done, due to everything and everyone being negative and when you get scolded... it's not for one thing, it's for a bunch of issues then you're alienated.
Pros
Insurance, company functions, fast paced, pay
Cons
Drama, no life balance, attitudes
Close to my home.
Lab Liaison (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXOctober 30, 2015
Working here was fine, the manager I had, made me feel I was not up to her standards. It was like I was expected to know and do more than I ever could do.
Pros
Close to my home.
Nice place to work
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 4, 2013
Stay busy and co-workers are genuinely friendly. Great part-time job and really enjoyed working with the patients.