Hunt Regional Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Well... you know.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMarch 3, 2016
A lot of drama, seems to always be there. There will be spells when things are going great then someone has to go in and ruin everything. Shifts can't seem to govern themselves, they're always taddle telling instead of working out their problems which always seem to get escalated to the Lab Director. The manager is one of those people who always have to "one up" you. You can't ever have a conversation with this person without how their experience/life/belonging is better. She/he generally has a cruddy attitude, looks and talks to you like you're insignificant or stupid. They have unrealistic expectations of everyone. You can't be a human and make the slightest mistake. Don't ever call in, even though you might be dying, because you will always hear... "well I'm out of people." They work you to the bone then expect more out of you. It's always a stressful environment and it's not even due to patient load; it's the lab itself. There is a high turn over rate for a reason. Can't trust anyone, and people are watching/reporting your every move. You get paid decently for being in Greenville but there is no life balance. You never recieve praise for a job well done, due to everything and everyone being negative and when you get scolded... it's not for one thing, it's for a bunch of issues then you're alienated.
Pros
Insurance, company functions, fast paced, pay
Cons
Drama, no life balance, attitudes
Close to my home.
Lab Liaison (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXOctober 30, 2015
Working here was fine, the manager I had, made me feel I was not up to her standards. It was like I was expected to know and do more than I ever could do.
Pros
Close to my home.
Cons