Established in 1947, Hunter Coatings has built its reputation on offering only the highest performance paints, wood finishes & coatings; expert advice; custom color matching; and exceptional customer service. It is this same dedication that applies to our ever expanding line of green and eco-friendly solutions, where we are committed to carrying only those products that meet and exceed the same standards to which we hold all of our products.
Hunter Coatings is currently interviewing for a Store Manager. The Store Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the operation and profitability of our Charlotte store, including, but not limited to:
- Maintain target inventory levels and turns,
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met and exceeded on a continual basis,
- Establish and maintain pricing for all products and services,
- Ensure overall store appearance is maintained to the highest level and all equipment is in optimal working condition,
- Responsible for all aspects of managing expenses to budget,
- Ensure store is opened and closed in accordance with company policy,
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and accurate manner,
- Resolve customer issues in a proper and efficient manner.
- Assist in establishing annual, quarterly and monthly goals and associated budgeting,
- Meet and exceed financial performance goals in areas such as overall sales & profitability, repeat customers sales, product cross-selling, new products as percent of total sales, etc.,
- Identify sales, gross margin, and expense control opportunities,
- Ensure that customer accounts are properly established and administered,
- Must be proficient in creating and analyzing business financial reports.
- Will be actively involved in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of store personnel,
- Establish procedures, training, tools, etc. to help ensure all employees are safe and successful in their designated capacity,
- Foster a positive team-oriented working environment for all personnel,
- Responsible for all aspects of employee management, including but not limited to: scheduling, training, supervising, mentoring, etc.,
- Conduct scheduled performance reviews for all store personnel,
- Administer disciplinary action in accordance with company policy.
- Create a sales culture that increases sales, fosters and develops a consultative selling environment and improves customer service,
- Responsible for the development, deployment and measurement of internal and external marketing strategies,
- Identify, secure and foster new “core” customer accounts,
- Grow sales and profitability of existing accounts through targeted sales initiatives,
- Ensure employees are properly trained on applicable selling techniques.
- Minimum of two year college degree or equivalent work experience,
- Proven financial planning and management skills,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Proven experience managing a minimum of 3 direct reports,
- Proven experience dealing directly with customers on a daily basis,
- Job requires ongoing bending, lifting, and being on your feet. Individual must be able to lift at least 70 pounds,
- Position will often require a minimum of 45 hours per week,
- Half-day Saturdays required,
- Must be proficient with computers in general and Microsoft Office in particular,
- Industry specific experience preferred, but not required.
Indeed - 13 months ago