Hunter International Employee Reviews

Hunter
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Portage, WIJanuary 17, 2017
Hunter was very good to me. Fast response, kind and respectable. I would happily work with you them again. I was placed in a facility with some issue, that were a little dangerous and if you found an issue, it went unresolved.

Hunter paid on time, great communication etc. I highly recommend them as an agency. Make your own decisions on the facility. I had several injury's from burns to a forklift running me over... It was not Hunters fault, it was people not caring and just collecting a paycheck. I was there to learn a new career and a change.
Pros
Hunter has great communication and finds jobs fast!
Cons
No holiday, but what temp agency does?
EHS professionals should use this firm
Senior EHS Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 26, 2016
Hunter found me a role that paid more than my previous positions with minimal downtime rolling off my last contract position. I am working onsite with one of their clients who is a Fortune 500 company and enjoying the culture of company very much.

Hunter always reaches out with questions or to notify me on changes, they also reach out to see how things are going. My recruiter has provided useful advice and is professional. I was referred to Hunter by a former co-worker who had a good experience and would recommend working with Hunter to my peers in EHS.
Pros
benefits, paid OT
Cons
Great environment with lots of opportunity for growth
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 22, 2016
Coming in somewhat new to the recruiting field, Hunter has done an outstanding job of setting me up for success. Hunter does a great job of giving recruiters the training and tools they need to attract the best candidates in the industry. It is very rewarding to work for a company that understand the importance of people in the success of organizations. Hunter is not the typically staffing agency. They truly go above and beyond to connect top talent with great opportunities with some of the best companies in the world.
Pros
Positive environment, great training, lots of opportunity for growth
Cons
None that I can think of
Professional workplace with a great culture
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 22, 2016
Being an employee of Hunter International has been a great experience. Everyone is very kind and always available when you need them. They truly care about helping people and giving their clients the best possible service.
Pros
Helpful, Professional, Good Atmosphere, Room for Advancement
Cons
Not much opportunity for overtime
New Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 22, 2016
I began working at Hunter in January of 2016 - I came from a very different career background, and never expected to become a Talent Acquisition Specialist.

BUT - I love my job! I especially enjoy working with a diverse group of people, helping candidates improve their lives, and building crucial partnerships.

My supervisor is also pretty awesome and I love the laid-back atmosphere in the office.
Pros
Great company culture, great people, open office layout, beautiful new building, fun job
Cons
The commute is a bit longer than I would prefer
Good job
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Wickliffe, OHJuly 18, 2016
I left my temp job as a Lab Tech for a role with Hunter as a Chemist. It is a better job for me and Hunter called me about the position. I've heard about them but wasn't looking. They found this job for me and I have to hand it to them- it was a good fit for me in terms of size, culture and work load.
Pros
Good people, easy to work with.
Cons
Can't think of any yet.
Excellent career choice!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 14, 2016
I never pictured myself working as a Recruiter, but working at Hunter has turned that around entirely for me. I received excellent training and have really come to love this job.

There is so much room for growth, and I have learned so much in just a short amount of time. I truly enjoy working for Hunter, and have absolutely no complaints. I enjoy everything about my position and the culture that has been put in place here.
Excellent Career Advancement
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHJuly 12, 2016
I was a little hesitant at first to take a contract to hire position but after meeting with the company Hunter works with I realized this was a golden opportunity to get my foot in the door with a global company. It didn't take long and my manager tapped me on the shoulder and told me to apply for an internal role they created for me. Several years later I am now in my Managers old position with a promotion coming up this winter. I am earning close to twice than I was three years ago. I have never been treated with such respect from an organization. If it wasn't for Hunter putting me in this position I would've never found my role. Thank you Hunter!
Pros
A real career, not just a temp job going no where!
Best career choice I have made!
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 12, 2016
I was contacted regarding a job opportunity by a Hunter International recruiter for a contract to hire position with a manufacturing company in Cleveland. It was with a great company with excellent benefits and I was very impressed upon interviewing. The Hunter team coached me through the interview and offer process and I accepted the opportunity. Upon completion of my first 30 days, I was offered a permanent position onsite with the company. I have grown my career tremendously through this opportunity and working with Hunter was a great experience.
Balance and growth opportunities - a perfect match for me
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Avon, OHJuly 9, 2016
I work at Hunter Headquarters in Avon, Ohio. I started recruiting a few years ago and enjoy the position, benefits, team I work with and most of all the opportunities for growth! The office is brand new which makes going to work for 40 hours a week a lot easier. We have free team lunches, bagel Friday's and holiday dinners.
Found an excellent job
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 9, 2016
I am a degrees Chemist. Hunter worked with me to find a job in the chemical industry. I am very happy with my new job and the culture of the wok place. Whenever I have a question I have been given guidance. I've recommend working with Hunter to peers in my field.
Pros
Free lunch, balance, room for growth
Hunter International/ Eaton
Electric Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Youngsville, NCJanuary 6, 2016
Working at Eaton is very productive. I like the job very much. Nice people good management. On the temp side, I have been a temp for a year there is no paid holidays or vacations. So anytime a holiday is coming I either have to try and work extra or don't get paid at all.
Cons
No Paid holidays, No Vacation, No sick days