Service Account Manager Positions (San Francisco Bay Peninsula)
About the Job:
Hunter Laboratories is a rapidly expanding full service clinical, preventative, and pathology laboratory dedicated to delivering excellence in laboratory medicine, one patient at a time.
Hunter is seeking an experienced account services professional to join our team and support our Peninsula clients.
Prior experience with Primary Care, OBGYNs, and Internal Medicine physicians with current existing relationships at these offices is preferred.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 1-3 year’s related, successful service and high profile account support
- Must be able to maintain and build relationships through networking and referrals
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in the healthcare industry
- Must have experience working independently, successfully managing a service portfolio
- Ability to self-manage time and to prioritize projects is essential
- Ability to achieve assigned objectives in a timely manner
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be energetic and highly motivated sales professional
- Computer skills are a must
Hunter Laboratories offers competitive salaries (plus bonus) and a comprehensive benefits package including expense package, medical benefits, cell phone, paid vacations and unlimited opportunity for success.