Hunter Pacific Group is seeking veterans to work in a new Co-Generation Plant at Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California. We need to fill multiple openings; Maintenance / Operator Technicians at this exciting new plant.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of military service and 5-7 years of experience with electrical and mechanical equipment assembly and repair.
Co-Generation Plant Maintenance and Operator Technicians:
1. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
2. Perform routine maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
3. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
4. Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
5. Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
6. Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
7. Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
8. Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or Straight edges.
9. Repair and replace system’s equipment including cable systems, switchgears, panels, shut-off systems, conductors, circuit breakers, transformers, meters, automatic transfer switches and fuse blocks.
10. Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
11. Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
12. Provide a Maintenance Log in tabular form for recording the accomplishment of maintenance.
13. Log must record date maintenance was performed, findings, action taken, parts used, time required to complete the work, and other data necessary to provide a good historical record of maintenance activities.
Personnel will receive necessary training to obtain Co-Generation equipment Certifications, Operator's License, Respiratory Protection Certification and various safety / equipment certifications.
Personnel may be required to work rotating shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
Personnel may be asked to return to duty during emergent situations/circumstances.
There will be a paid training period for all positions so familiarity with the particular equipment involved isn’t necessary as long as candidates have the needed training and experience to adapt to the requirements of the position for which they are applying and are able to gain base access and a security clearance.
Interested? Hunter Pacific Group offers an excellent corporate culture and highly competitive compensation. For more information about our organization, please visit our web-site at http://www.hunterpacificgroup.com/ To apply please forward your resumes in word or pdf format via indeed to us.