Hunter Technical Resources Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Team!
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I am a 3+ year Technical Recruiter with high-growth opportunity within the organization.

Working at several sales organizations in the past and I find HUNTER to be second to none in terms of management style and, most importantly, instant BRAND RECOGNITION!

It is nice to be at a staffing company that is known and respected by candidates for giving great feedback, having amazing opportunities and working with top-tier companies.

Our deep roots in Georgia Tech (founded by GT Engineers) and 16+ years based in Atlanta lends instant credibility to potential hires.
Pros
Amazing leadership team. Personal metrics that drive income without being over-bearing.
Cons
No cons to list about the organization. I have deep friendships with the vast majority of employees.
Very Agreeable Work Life Balance
Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I have worked at Hunter for 4 years now and consider it an outstanding company for anyone who is currently in, or looking to breach into the IT staffing industry. Managers work closely with each individual employee to ensure their growth as well as their happiness. There are opportunities for people who have been staffing for 20 years, but also entry level programs to help teach young graduates the business. If you are seeking a new opportunity, I would highly recommend Hunter as your first stop.
Pros
Reasonable hours, Close community, Strong compensations, Location (Never too far from anywhere in Atlanta)
Cons
Location (Traffic)
Awesome Company!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I love coming to work here every day.
Hunter is run by a great group of people with a unique perspective on technology. The atmosphere is fun and the overall approach to business at Hunter is exciting. I highly recommend this place!
Sr. Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2016
Great Company! I have been there for several years now with no plans of leaving.

Management is first rate and they have an open door policy. Truly a family organization.
Pros
Opportunity to make a lot of money
Great Consulting Firm
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAMarch 24, 2014
Great firm to work with great communication skills and wonderful feedback.

Want to know more about Hunter Technical Resources?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter Technical Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8