Hunting Energy Services

Hunting Energy Services Employer Reviews

Well known job location and supply
Gandermountain (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: relationships built
Cons: time limits
A typical day at work is very busy and you must remain productive at al times. I learned how to help more than one customer at a time. The management is very cool and laid back but very serious about the work being completed there each day. My co-workers were very polite and productive as well a great help when you need to ask them something. The hardest – more... part of the job was working fast enough to serve every customer at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on a satisfied customers face. – less
Great healthcare benefits
Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: no raises, no job security
Mediocre pay. No matter how long you've been in the company or the level of skill and dedication you have, this company wire fire you.
Good company excellent benefits.long hours
end finisher in pipe yard (Current Employee), Crosby, TXJune 1, 2014
Hours are long at this company, 6 to 7 days of 12's and location is an hour away from home. I have learned a lot at this company.
Great Products to work on
Engineering Technologist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: health care, yearly bonuses.
Cons: poor management
Typical day the same Management Routine,no Knowledge or sense of Direction only for their self endulgenge and Favoritism,Lazy co-workers and young spending too much time with their electronic devices,
I didn't learn anything there,all my Manufacture Experience came from another company I worked for 20 yrs.

The Hardest part was dealing with incompetent – more... appointed Management knowing where the problem areas are and not doing anything about it

My most Enjoyable Part of my Job was the products I worked on and to see them ship on time. – less
Playing Ping Pong Game at Break Time.
Hand Solder (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 15, 2014
Play Ping Pong at Break time.
Play soccer after work.
Swimming.
Weight lifting.
It use to be fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMay 6, 2014
Talk to any employee that worked for this Co prior to 2008. It was not only a fun place to shop, but was a great and fun place to work! Not so much for either anymore.

They used to have great spiff's for working there, now your lucky if you get a discount on candy...
Mostly Wonderful and Knowledgeable People...Mostly.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Pampa, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: excellent medical benefits, paid travel, some paid lunches, employee camaraderie, 2 weeks vacation and 5 days sick leave upon start
Cons: pay below median salary range, evaluations and advancement is slow or non-existant, raises are sparse, some divisions have poor morale
Excellent work atmosphere in most divisions. Health benefits are excellent and 401k matching is 6% but the choices of investments are questionable. I worked in IT and most of us were separated 400 miles away so there wasn't a real cohesive day to day work bond. Morale at my particular division location was low compared to other divisions. There would – more... be the occasional "appreciation catered lunch" or safety meeting giveaway. Appreciation raises were sparse.

The work was very satisfying though and paid business travel to help out our satellite locations across the US was the most enjoyable part of my job. My co-workers at my location were good people with most having a sense of humor and making each day more enjoyable. I actually made a few good friends while working there. The quality of product is usually of very high standard. – less
fun
Varsity Soccer Captain (Former Employee), Woods, mnFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: cold
It is a fun time, a lot of opportunities to shoot different animals. Lunches are good, management is friendly
Good Co-workers management not very good.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Crosby, TXFebruary 4, 2014
Good job good benefits but the main supervisor at the shopwas very untrained and rude.
High Mix, Low Volume, fast pace PCA Mfg environment
Functional Test Supervisor (Former Employee), HoustonJanuary 9, 2014
Every day is like a box of chocolates, not sure what you are going have on you plate of activities to do for the day... Production demands dictates the days activities, which can make for an enjoyable day, or can be the hardest part of the job..
Excellent Job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits of all kinds.
Cons: nothing bad about the company.
I could not complain about this job. They are a great employment opportunity. They treat their employees with respect and pays great. Excellent benefits, job security, and fixed work schedule.
Relaxed environment with friendly people
Independent consultant (Current Employee), TomballOctober 30, 2013
A great company to work for, with new challenges every day.
Open communication between all departments to ensure the highest quality product. I learned a vast amount from testing procedures to welding standards.
OK
Service Technician/Purchaser/Shipping & Receiving (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 20, 2013
Not what I thought it would be........................................
good place to work
CNC OPERATOR (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: only 30 min lunch on a 12hr day
its a good place to work and learn new things manegment is ok the co workers are good to work with
Great people, relaxed friendly enviornment.
Senior Designer / Drafter (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: great benefits and vacation schedule
Cons: limited staff
Great place to work, with a very friendly group of people. In-house machine shop with welding and C&C machining. Hydrostatic testing up to 32k psi. Cutting edge R&D department always willing to teach.
I started with this company right before it began it's growth, and was able to grow with it. With each step I was challenged with more responsibility, – more... which was both the hardest and most rewarding part of the job. – less
Productive place and a good place to work
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee), Broussard, LAJanuary 6, 2013
A typical day for me is threading drill stem on a Mazak Quick Turn 300 and a Slant Turn 450
Good employees and great mngmt
Quality Control Inspector (QC Inspector) (Former Employee), Broussard, LAAugust 8, 2012
Made good money and enjoyed everyone there. Received good training and advanced well thanx to a highly aware mngmt team.
great palce to start
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Casper, WYJuly 3, 2012
Pros: great benifets
Cons: long hours, poor pay
great co workers, Management team displays no leadership, long day, hardest task was showing up at 4 am. job training
A good place to make money
Goggle Product Manager (Former Employee), Essex Junction, VTJune 8, 2012
Pros: summer months were the best time to take time off or leave early.
Cons: lot of hours from mid-aug. to the end of may.
This company was a good place to work for many years. The company offered a good pay but you also worked long hard hours for your salary. I meet lot of good people around the world working for them.
Work
CNC Machinist-Full-time Employment (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 8, 2012
This is a nice place to work, but the job does not offer security.