Huntington Bank Employee Reviews

Fun coworkers
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
I enjoyed working with my co-workers.. They were very hard working and we all got along very will. I returned all voice mails to my customers. Check my to do list for the files that needed worked that day. The hardest part of the job, was to closing loans in 30 days.
Great place to work in most areas
Technical support (Former Employee), MidTownApril 28, 2015
Pros: money cafeteria on site lots of restaurants and malls near by
Cons: Getting hired on and their lay off methods
Too many temps and consultants with many skills that should be hired on. If you can get hired in you have a great chance for a promotion.
Good workplace but compensation is low
Deal Management Consultant (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
Employees are not rewarded for good work. Bonus structure needs work and employees need to be paid similar to the market standards.
Small branch with friendly customers.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Spencerville, OHApril 27, 2015
helping clients with their financial needs was a very rewarding feeling. also branch staff was minimum so that enabled good teamwork and the ability for everyone to learn multiple jobs.
Great Company
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee), Canton, MIApril 23, 2015
Huntington creates a high quality Job Work/Life Balance. As a Company they invest in their employees and their development. There are great opportunities of advancement within their footprint.
Up and coming banking environment
PROCESS TEAM LEAD/TRAINER (Former Employee), Columbus OHApril 22, 2015
Pros: diversity
Cons: security
* Great people - from management to the mail room
* Lots of diversity, both in the work and the people
* Community involved and supportive - accross the company footprint, not just corporate
Awesome co-workers
SENIOR COLLECTOR (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioApril 21, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: None
I worked for Huntington Bank for 19 wonderful years in the collections department, I enjoyed the co-workers and the benefits at Huntington Bank.
Professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
SENIOR ESCALATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), OhioApril 20, 2015
Good work life balance for many. Friendly atmosphere.
I learned to look at the whole picture and make decisions accordingly
BAD
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Holland, MIApril 10, 2015
Pros: really nothing.
Cons: healthcare, environment, pay, incentives....
Expectancy theory was broken over and over again. The amount of effort it took to get sales incentives sucked. They have no idea how to manage employees or managers. Everythign is decentralized causing chaos throughout. The actual workers were great but it was hard to motivate sice expectancy and equity was completly off. They should thank they lucky stars they are not sued for wrongful termination and ADA issues/
Great place to gain experience and grow
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 6, 2015
Great environment that allows you to develop skills and grow. The job of a personal banker allows for daily interaction with both new and returning customers. You can really make a difference in your customers'' lives daily.
Productive enviornment that accepts thinking out of the box
Consultant Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Columbus OhioApril 6, 2015
Understand what is expected daily, little to no supervision, proceed through routine task and work on additional task, or projects as assigned.
Fast-paced work environment
Vault Teller; Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Middlefield, OHApril 4, 2015
Huntington is a fast paced work environment with room for advancement throughout the company. They offer Full-time and part-time employment opportunities with health benefits. Overall working here has been a great experience for me.
Sneaky!
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Chesterland OhioMarch 23, 2015
Pros: paycheck
Cons: management outdated
Even though our Branch Manager was investigated along with the "Investment Advisor" for fraudulant activity she remained at the Chesterland Branch. He was let go.
The Branch Manager was old as moldy bread and had a history of instigating conflict within the teller line and between the line and its Personal Bankers. I'm sure she is still smelling up that place like a turtle tank!
Productive work team.
Word Process Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great work team.
Cons: low wages
I gained my technology skills while working for this company. I really enjoyed the team environment. Everyone worked hard to get our work complete every day.
Fast paced work place
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OH / Springfield, OhMarch 15, 2015
I started at Huntington doing customer service over the phones. Since then I have converted to working as a teller in a branch. Every day is something new and different. It is always busy and keeps me on my toes. I enjoy meeting new people daily and servicing them to the best of my abilities.
nice facilities and friendly environment
Senior Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 13, 2015
Pros: colleagues are wonderful
Cons: communication in some areas could be improved
The most enjoyable part of my day is working with wonderful colleagues. We are truly a team and communicate well with each other and are always available to help each other when needed. Days are spent underwriting and we are paperless which had proven to be a better way to underwrite more efficiently.
Great Company,wonderful benefits
Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2015
Implement a greater frame work of a digital database. Expand company growth and build connections with consumers as wells foster current business relationships.Facilitate and drive digital strategies across the Company and help extract value for the future.
good place to work
Teller (Current Employee), WVMarch 8, 2015
Great management team! The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Pay isn't the best but great benefits! Also possible advancement opportunities.
ROTTEN
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Boardman, OHMarch 5, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
HORRIBLE. UNPROFESSIONAL SLAVE DRIVERS. WORST JOB EVEN QUIT DAY 91. CLOSED ACCTS AND STAY AWAY FROM HUNTINGTON. RATHER CUT STRANGERS TOE NAILS.
Banking was enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dresden, OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: hours and work environment
Cons: being responsible for other peoples money.
I love math, so dealing with numbers was enjoyable to me. Dealing with the public for the most part was enjoyable, having unhappy customers always come along. Co worker some ok other not.
Hardest part of this job was being held accountable for thousands of dollars, when there was a thief working along side of you. I love talking to people and trying to help them.
Headquarters