Huntington Bank

Huntington Bank Employer Reviews

Teller
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Traverse City, MIMay 8, 2014
Wonderful job and great working environment. I would work for this company again.
ok company to work for
Co-Manager Wadsworth-Giant Eagle (Former Employee), Wadsworth, OHMay 6, 2014
long hours when you work in the instore environment.
I was an ASM and could work 12 hour days if someone called off
good co workers
Great!
TELLER (Current Employee), Kent, OhioMay 6, 2014
Pros: good pay, positive attitudes, good atmosphere
I typically work 30-35 hours. I love having regulars. A lot of people trust our bank so we have a lot of the same people coming in. Our manager is great, she is really passionate about our city and its people. I am always offered extra hours when needed. I get along with everyone, we are all very cautious and passionate about our work as tellers. overall, – more... it's a great place to work, with no complaints. – less
no thank you
Customer Service Representative (Teller) (Former Employee), Perrysburg, OHMay 5, 2014
I don't feel I should have to write a review for a company that I currently or previously worked at. This should be optional. I do not care for HNB and would not recommend working there. WELCOME, phhhgh.
My experience
Teller Team Leader (Former Employee), West Carrollton City, OHMay 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits, they provided the career apparel
I spent most days handling customer requests, processing teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and payments. I learned quite a bit through Huntington, its management team was diverse, and I took so much away from the company and my fellow co workers. The hardest part of the job was also the best part of the job. I enjoyed taking care of – more... our customers, but every once in a while there were people we just couldn't please. The customers were fantastic and made it worthwhile to come in to work every day. – less
Great place to work.
Investment Representative and Personal Banker (Former Employee), Shaker Heights, OHApril 27, 2014
Pros: client relationships.
Cons: none.
Enjoyed working with staff and affluent clientele. Daily activities include calling clients for relationship review appointments, conduct 2 client appointments per day. Uncover client credit, deposit and investment goals and sell tailored solutions to meet short and long term goals.
Productive environment
Teller (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 16, 2014
Productive and fast-paced work environment. I like my manager, but the Teller Team Lead is always so rude about everything. I don't think he really likes his job.
More sales then one would think.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), MichiganApril 16, 2014
not your typical banking job. longer hours and weekends. There is upward mobility the requirements will make you stay in the entry level position for upwards of two years. For an instore location you go into the isles and try to sell huntington to everyday shoppers.
Fast paced work environment
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Defiance, OHApril 16, 2014
Pros: rewarding
Cons: very stressful at times
reviewing loan apps for accuracy
verify income and assets
order title work and appraisals
prepare loans to close
Great close nit environment
Commercial Loan Services Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2014
Very good company to grow with. Co workers are friendly management is great.
Good company to work for
Disbursing Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2014
I am a disbursing coordinator that funds refinances, purchases and construction loans. I review all my files, emails and make sure that everything gets done.
My co-workers are a great group of people.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that I meet all deadlines in a timely manner.
The mose enjoyable part of my job is that I am learning something – more... different each da. – less
great
phone banker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 14, 2014
the company is great. it is well organized and has the best interest for customers.
Poor management, lack of advancement. Hours are horrible
BUSINESS BANKER (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2014
Poor management. Hours are horrible. Very competitive environment. Lack of advancement.
Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2014
Pros: great benefits at the time
Cons: weak mid-level managers
Work hours are typical. They have a great mentorship program in place, too bad I never had a chance to experience it. I was told by a manager that I had to take time-off to shadow my mentor and pay for a computer class offered by the bank. Since my department did not use the program and the project manager was not in a department that we supported, – more... it did not benefit our department. The fact that HNB was trying to gain the experience within the bank so we could hire within was apparently lost on this manager. Of course he was wrong! Coworkers were great but like in any large company you have people that you wonder why are they still employed or promoted. Special projects is the best because your input is heard early in the process. – less
co-workers were great, upper Management no
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Corunna, MIApril 10, 2014
Long hours, Management doesn't help you unless your a male.
Very Balanced
IT (Current Employee), Worthington, OHApril 9, 2014
Typical work day is in a very relaxed work environment. Management is very respectful and promote a workplace environment that encourages creative thinkers.
Personable Financial Institution
Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 6, 2014
Huntington National Bank is a smaller, yet very competitive financial institution. There is a lot of culture, and diversity, and very personal feel that you would not find otherwise in larger financial institutions.
Extremely monoteneous job.
Leasing Clerk (Former Employee), Worthington, OHApril 4, 2014
Pros: near home
Cons: always had a backlog due to amount of work.
Friendly co-workers, left due to had first child. Learned to be a team player.
overall good place to be
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 4, 2014
Pros: schedule, work life balance
Cons: upper management does not care about the people
If you get pasted that the leadership is all about themselves, the company is a great place to be. they look after you and encourage the best with some sales pressure.
Nice place to work
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHApril 1, 2014
Pros: i enjoy the people i work with, interact with people, get to know the customers
Cons: 45 minute drive, get home late
They hired me knowing that I was pregnant. I really enjoy working for them. HR is a pain to deal with but all my co workers and managers are fun people, we are like a small family.

About Huntington Bank

Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates¬†about 650 branches in Indiana,¬†Kentucky, – Read more

Huntington Bank Photos