Huntington Bank Employee Reviews

Fun place to work in.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 18, 2017
Huntington National Bank is definitely a very fun place to work. The hardest part of the job is the escalated calls, but they are manageable. You learn so much when it comes to banking. You really get a sense of how banks work.
An excellent environment with a great group of coworkers
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  South Charleston, WVApril 18, 2017
Working for Huntington Bank was a great experience. I loved the steadiness of being busy and meeting new customers. I loved educating customers on new products the bank offered and developing new relationships.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Short staffed at time
Lots of plusses about Huntington...
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 17, 2017
There are many plusses about working at Huntington, including the ability to work remotely, progressive/supportive executive leadership team, nice facilities, sustained growth, etc. After two years in my current role, I am hoping to explore advancement opportunities.
Decent place to work
Subordination Processor (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 17, 2017
They were okay until they started implementing the non-smoker policy where they will terminate you if you fail a nicotine test. O thought that was extreme and no one should be aloud to tell you that you can't spend money you worked for on cigarettes.
It is who you know don't bother working hard
Relationship Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  ohioApril 16, 2017
Now matter how hard you work, now matter how much you strive for excellence, you will be passed over, mocked, gossiped about, and belittled, your career is based solely on who likes you, who you marry, date, or hang out with. Nothing else will matter.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
immature leadership
Standard Quick Paced Teir I Help Desk Position
Tier 1 Service Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Easton, OHApril 16, 2017
The Manager would meet regularly with employees to see if there is any room for improvement. Other than that, just sit at the cubicle and try to resolve Tier I issues within 15 mins.
They are always short staff
Branch Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 15, 2017
Good pay but always short staff people getting fired or quitting out of fear of getting fired. Always wanting you to work OT. Fine if single & no life. Decent pays & benefits on the plus
Pros
Pay
Cons
Work life balance
HNB Review
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 14, 2017
The manager's are constantly watching. No room for growth. Did not want to help move me forward ad I was a dedicated worker; Over 112 calls per day!!!
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Cafeteria Closed Early, Open 24hours with no food past 2:00pm
Huntington was a nice place to work
Process Administrator - Auto Finance (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 13, 2017
after 11 years, I grew up working there. I had managers and leadership that I am still friends with. I had very admirable leadership that helped me grow into my professional goals.
N/a
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Gratiot, MIApril 13, 2017
Not the place for you unless you can sell something to every customer you come in contact with. You will be put on an improvement plan for numbers as soon as you do not hit them. If you can sell, and hit numbers you will do fine .
abusive supervision is encouraged
CSR (Bank Teller) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, OHApril 11, 2017
After being a teller for 9 years was fired by a teller supervisor who had been with the company for 7 months because I left a $5 bill on the money counter. I was walked to the door by the teller supervisor (that is policy) and told, "Have a super-fantastic rest of the day".
Great company, Room for advancement.
Universal Banker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 10, 2017
Huntington National bank is a great company to work for, they provide excellent benefits and a fantastic work life balance. I was a universal banker so my typical work day was a conference call on Mondays or a meeting with the branch manager any other day. We would start out by reviewing where we stand with our monthly goals and how we would reach them.
Former Long-Time Employee
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 6, 2017
Served the Collections department in the role of an Administrative Assistant. The Management Team at that time had an open door policy and would listen to their employees.
happy place, happy people
Teller/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickerington, OHApril 5, 2017
I very much enjoyed working for Huntington Bank, our team was like family. You can tell they focus on friendliness and personality as well as capable when hiring. I would recommend working here to anyone.
Great Place to work.
Team Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 5, 2017
Overall a great place to work. Huntington takes care of their customers and their employees. Had the opportunity to advance within the company rapidly and liked that they hire from the inside first.
great benefits, poor worklife balance
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 4, 2017
Great company to work for but the work life balance is difficult if you are an in-store employee. Opportunities for growth are definitely available. Don't work in an in-store.
Pros
great company, good management, decent pay, paid time off and benefits
Cons
short lunches, poor work-life balance
Does not promote within
Branch Co Manager (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIApril 4, 2017
Sales was push on a daily basis and lack of training did not help either. Manager was very unprofessional when it to his daily requirement to meet and exceed our set sales goal.
Great Bank
Relationship Manager Business Banking (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 3, 2017
Great bank to work with, very welcoming. Everyone is very supportive of one another. Your not made to feel as if you are in competition with your co- workers.
Loved the clients
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, WIApril 2, 2017
Long hours and not enough time to do my job the way I would like to do my job the pay is good if you have enough staff and time to do your job which I'm good at but I have been being a teller more than a personal banker which is what I am
Pros
bonuses paid monthly
Cons
only 30 min lunches
working there
Customer Service / Mailmaster (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMarch 29, 2017
Huntington is a good company...I have nothing bad to say about them except for the last manager that I had...she was horrible..I have nothing else to add
Pros
treated well
Cons
one bad manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huntington Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval