Huntington Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Good atmosphere
Lead requirements review sessions of requirements (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 12, 2015
I always found that there is always room for improvement and enhancement of stander, appreciation towards my work from my peers and managers.
Worked with a team who's always encouraging and motivating in all aspects.
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 8, 2015
Worked under high pressure but learnt new things during this project.
Management gave us many lunch parties to make us more comfortable and get out of work pressure.
Never a dull moment
Voice Engineer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 8, 2015
We had a lot of mergers and acquisitions during this time so it was challenging. It was rewarding when I help to solved problems and move the projects along
Pros
cafeteria was on site
Huntington National Bank
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 1, 2015
The best bank to work for in the Nation! Great work environment, great management, and excellent benefits. A typical day consists of working with customers handling account questions and updating the system. Management has a great training program and a great work environment to get to know all your co-workers. Enjoy every part of this job.
Job Review
Branch Manager - Officer (Current Employee) –  South Euclid, OHOctober 20, 2015
Hunting is a nice place to work. My district manager is really good and treats people fair. I also like the team I'm working with.
Pros
The People
Decent
Teller (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 5, 2015
Not a bad place to work. It's great to work in a team environment and I work with a good team. Perform multiple duties. Good start to learn experience and they like to promote within.
Pros
hours, environment, learn a lot about financial industry
Cons
healthcare, pay not the best, short lunches, no breaks
Productive but a boring place to work.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 4, 2015
A typical day was quite. No one was really close and they did not really welcome one another like they said was going to happy. The management was okay but not the best and the co-workers were just boring.
Working at crosswoods location best bet
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2015
does not pay much but has great people successful organization apply for cross woods location best attitudes best management
Pros
people
Cons
low pay
A fun place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHOctober 26, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Teller
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  London, OHJune 2, 2015
I liked working with the people. A lot of them were really nice.
But it was part time, 30 minutes from my house, and my supervisor made me come in for 3 hours EVERY DAY. Getting paid (after taxes) less than $7/hr, I was losing money.
Hardly ever got a day off.
I would come in on time and have my drawer ready two minutes after my start time and I would get yelled at because I had to be "ready to take customers by the time I'm supposed to get there". Never told me that when I started..
Only having a handful of coworkers, I liked some and hated others. Two of my closest friends I met working there with them.
Dealing with money was stressful. But it was fun. I'd like it more if it were better pay, better hours, and if I had a better boss.
Pros
Coworkers, Customers, off by 530/6
Cons
Worked 3-4 hours daily, no days off, supervisor
Current employee that's miserable
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 29, 2015
It is quite clear that some of the reviews on here are written by corporate. I have been with Huntington bank for several years and I can tell you that if you enjoy being underpaid and overworked than this is the company for you. Lunch breaks are unheard of. Staffing is a joke.and the company does not care. There is a high turnover because they simply don't care about their employees. Time off is a joke. If your looking for a nervous breakdown then this is the place for you.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks understaffed
Great Company, really cares about employees
Business Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 23, 2015
Huntington contininuous looks for ways to improve as a company for both their employees and their customers. Employees work together to make it a fun and inviting place to work
Productive.
Teller Senior (Former Employee) –  Columbus OHSeptember 23, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive management.
Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Engagement in different committees that helps the community.
Posi5tve workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 16, 2015
Positive workplace and the staff and managers treated each other with a great deal of respect and admiration. Wonderful environment to grow and thrive as an employee.
Great place to learn and grow
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 20, 2015
Huntington has been a great place to work. I worked for the company once, left the company due to being in school, and then came back. I love it more than the first time I was here. With any growing company, there have been many moments of stress. But through strong leadership and hardwork, Huntington has truly been an amazing place to work. The challenges are daily and varied. I have grown a lot working here and see a lot of potential for me to grow in the future. I enjoy dealing with the public on a daily basis as I love to talk and help people.
Pros
college tuition assistance
Good teamwork/Terrible hours
IN-STORE PERSONAL BANKER (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 8, 2015
As much as i loved Huntington, they do have their shortcomings. Was passed over for promotion three times for people with less sales and management capabilities. They do play favorites with the hours they give you to work. and with the extended business hours and 7 days a week, it is hard to have a steady work life balance.
Great Learning Experience
In-Store Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 25, 2015
This company can teach you a lot about sales and management if you are willing to work for it.They allow for a lot of growth due to higher turnover at the management level though.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJuly 7, 2015
Great company to work for with a lot of room for growth. Positive environment with great co-workers. Management was productive and condusive to my success in this company.Training was thorough and complete which helped me with my sales and interactions with customers.
Good Pay, but not Flexible
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bergholz, OHMay 27, 2015
Huntington is a nice place to work with lots of opportunity for advancement. The employees are wonderful and Management is okay. However, it isn't the most flexible job and has a poor work/life balance. It is hard to get time off for your family due to inadequate staffing.
Pros
daylight, pay, benefits
Cons
interrupted lunches, hard to get time off, poor staffing
Growing rapidly and still maintaining employee engagement
Personal Banker-In-Store (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 13, 2015
Huntington National Bank is a great company to work for. They strive to deliver simply the best customer service. There is a lot of room to grow quickly with the company so that is also a plus in my book.