Huntington Bank

Huntington Bank Employer Reviews

Co-workers
Personal Banker (Current Employee), North Olmsted, OHMarch 23, 2014
The co-workers here at Huntington is a great team and we all love working hard and helping each other out.
Productive and efficient workplace
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Calcutta, OHMarch 21, 2014
A typical day of work was handling monetary and non monetary transactions and assisting customers with their banking needs. The job was very challenging but also a wonderful learning experience.
The bank of the midwest
Senior Product Manager (Current Employee), ColumbusMarch 20, 2014
conservative and cautious approach taken in all of their steps. Recently launched credit cards and performing well.
Good work culture
Quality Assurance Lead, Mobility (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 1, 2014
Huntington is a good place to work. Nice environment and polices.
fun to work at no benefits
Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: interesting people
Cons: benefits
senior management was good middle management were wana be's
Fast paced and fun customer service
CSR (Former Employee), Centerville, OHFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: poor staffing
I learned about sales for Huntington and loved my co-workers, The job was challenging and I learned new stuff daily.
na
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 23, 2014
Answered the company telephone, prepared, edit and composed correspondences, maintained and established files. Provided information and resolved problems where multiple non-standard solutions were available.
Maintained calendar, schedules meetings and made travel arrangements. Gathered data and prepared reports.
Prepared complex PowerPoint presentations. – more... Created Excel spreadsheets. Ordered supplies and processed special payment authorizations and expense reimbursements. Trained other employees and participated in special projects. Assisted with onboarding of new colleagues. – less
Professional
good pay
good hours
good benefits
Productive Place to Work
Customer Service Representative/ Teller (Former Employee), Cleveland OhioFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: being able to utilize some ideas i had.
Cons: keeping an eye out for bank robbers.
Ran the merchant window most days. Expected to cross-sell 10 accounts per week. Job security based solely on that. Management was very helpful with encouraging there employees in creating ideas to be more productive in sales. My co-workers were friendly and we worked together as a great team. The hardest part of the day was having to meet quotas. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job was closing up for the day and knowing that I accomplished every task i was assigned. – less
Excellent Place!
Universal Banker/Teller (Former Employee), Hudson, OHFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: excellent co-workers
Cons: extended hours branch
I loved working here. My branch was awesome. I worked with a great group of people. I would go back to the branch I was working at in a heart beat if given the chance. I only quit to stay home with my son full-time.
Classic banking atmosphere
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility allowed time for mentoring
The duties of a personal banker include recruiting and retaining customers, opening new deposit accounts and cross selling additional products. Acquiring new loans and investment accounts, Mortgage referrals and covering the duties of the tellers.
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: exciting work
Cons: not enough work at times to keep busy.
Great team atmosphere and I loved the culture. Huntington offered me free training for advanced Excel and Access or any other class that I could use.
Great work/life blance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Promoted good customer relations.
Maintain knowledge of banking policies and financial center procedures.
Great training and implementation of sales procedures
Store Banking Specialist (Current Employee), Caledonia, MIFebruary 8, 2014
On a typical day, I assess financial needs of clients, as well as bring awareness to the products and services we offer to help save clients both time and money.
The biggest learning from this job is how consistent behaviors and asking for the sale, will yield results to attain the sales goals.
The coworkers are motivated and easy to work with professionally.
The – more... hardest part of the job is the schedule of 9 am to 8 pm rotating 7 days per week.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new clients and really getting to be their personal banker for all their lending, banking, teller needs. – less
phone rep
CSA (Former Employee), Columbus OhioFebruary 7, 2014
Cons: taking 120 calls a day
Answer between 115 and 130 calls a day answer questions about the company products and helping bettering customers banking experience
A wonderful place to work!
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Mentor, OHFebruary 5, 2014
Fast paced and a wonderful learning experience. I gained knowledge in basic banking and obtained my life and health license as I moved up in the company. The management was a joy to work with and my customers will always be remembered. My co-workers were wonderful which I've developed life long friendships with. The hardest part of my job was leaving – more... to pursue my career. – less
Good Company
Commercial Real Estate Evaluator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2014
I enjoyed working at Huntington until a reorganization of some of the departments caused many changes and lay offs.
good mgmt ...salary very poor.
Commercial Loan Services Administrator, Sr (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 24, 2014
I loved the people but the salary is below the industry and not enough to survive.
The Huntington is a fun place to work
Functional Coordinator (Current Employee), 7 Easton Oval Columbus Ohio 43229January 23, 2014
Pros: great customer service, tries to go beyond for them.
Cons: the huntington is not all around the us.
Productive and fun workplace. The department has over 400 years of Banking experience in it. The Huntington provides a hometown feel for its customers.
Typical 9-5
Team Sales Manager/New Hire Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 22, 2014
Daily responsibilities include managing inbound and outbound calls from colleague referrals
Calling from call lists for existing Huntington retail customers to promote insurance products
Executing daily goals to achieve monthly and year end goals

About Huntington Bank

Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates¬†about 650 branches in Indiana,¬†Kentucky, – Read more

Huntington Bank Photos