NOW HIRING CENTER DIRECTORS
A career with Huntington Learning Center, rewarding in every way!
Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in the educational services industry! This success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each day.
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire only the best, most talented, energetic, results-driven, sales-oriented, top performing professionals, who consistently exceed their goals!
As a Center Director, you will manage and run the day to day operations of a busy learning center. You will be expected to meet revenue, operations and marketing goals. The four main components to this position include:
SALES: Generate new business by conducting parent enrollment meetings. Maintain existing client base by meeting with parents regularly to discuss student progress and achievement. Handle initial client inquiries that result in student evaluation and enrollment.
MARKETING: Develop marketing and advertising plans that will increase Huntington’s presence in the community by fostering positive relationships with local school and business personnel and presenting at parent workshops and community groups
MANAGEMENT: Maximize center revenue and profitability by managing revenue, expense, operations and marketing goals. Monitor the quality of student instructional activities. Review and manage you center’s P&L. Train, coach and develop your full-time and part-time staff. Maintain a high level of staff morale and minimize turnover.
EDUCATION: Ensure that top quality instruction and service is being delivered by your full-time and part-time staff to each student everyday!
Benefits of working at Huntington Learning Center include:
- Unlimited earnings potential. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and commission program that will allow you to achieve substantial potential directly resulting from your performance.
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, and 401k.
- High growth potential for top performers.
- Fast paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Requirements and qualifications include:
- 4 year degree
- 5+ years management and direct service sales experience required
- Supplement education sales experience a plus
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure work environment that requires high levels of self motivation!
- Valid state drivers license and access to reliable transportation
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want only the best of the best! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! Send a resume and cover letter, including salary history and requirement to the link provided.