NOW HIRING MANAGING DIRECTORS
A career with Huntington Learning Center, rewarding in every way!
Since 1977, Huntington has been changing the lives of children. As a leader in the tutoring and test prep industry, our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the amazing teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each and every day.
At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization. If you are a take-charge college grad, eager to turn your aptitude for operations, administration, education and customer service into an exciting career opportunity where you will be able to make a difference, join Huntington today!
Benefits of working at Huntington include:
- Opportunity to positively impact and change the lives of children!
- Unlimited earnings potential. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and commission program that will allow you to achieve substantial potential directly resulting from your performance.
- Paid, comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, and 401k.
- High growth potential for top performers.
- Fast paced, exciting and very rewarding work environment.
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Must have a 4 year degree to qualify
- 2 -5 years education, management, or related experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and team oriented personality
- Must demonstrate care and compassion towards children
- Motivated to take the initiative to ensure that a student’s time at Huntington is memorable
- Confident and flexible demeanor
- Assertive communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high levels of self-motivation
- Valid state driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct monthly follow-up parent conferences
- Meet regularly with school teachers and guidance counselors on behalf of Huntington students
- Assess and monitor student progress and make alterations to individual student programs as required
- Participate in local community and school based marketing initiatives
- Administer initial evaluations and assist new students
- Assume center daily management responsibilities in the absence of the Center Director
Interested in applying?
At Huntington, we want the best of the best who are eager to help make a difference! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! Send a resume and cover letter, including salary history and requirement to the link provided.