Huntington

Huntington Employer Reviews

substituting for absent teachers
SUBSTITUE TEACHER/CLINIC AIDE (Former Employee), huntington, IN, Wabash, IN,June 4, 2014
Pros: flexibility, no daily jobs expectations
Cons: not always reliable income
It is really a good job for someone that has limitations of availibility. The pay is very good and you can control your own schedule. The bad part is not know where you will be on a day to day basis.
great place to be
CSA II / Business Direct Banker (Current Employee), Holland, MIJune 2, 2014
definatly alot of oppurtunities and overall a great company to work for
Retail Banking
Teller- JP Morgan Chase (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 11, 2014
I enojyed helping customers explore their financial needs. I learned to be patient and help customers from start to finish.
Productive and great co-workers
Designer 3/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Avondale, LAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: being able to take advantage of the technology that was available.
Cons: not being able to go on a sea trial.
Every day was an adventure. Adsorbed knowledge from co-workers & management. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to communicate with co-workers and management to get the work out on time and under budget.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pickerington, OHNovember 12, 2013
Huntington is a great company to work for and taught me viable skills for future positions.
Productive, and the advancement of the company.
Administrative Functional Support III (Former Employee), Avondale, LAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, yearly bonuses, classes to advance in company.
Cons: short breaks.
I started the day every morning preparing all jobs line up filling up printer fax machines checking office supplies assisted 23 supervisors work closely with quality assurance with researching all changes of documents made necessary for customer purchases. I learned so many company used software screens taking all necessary classes for advancement of – more... my salary. I had such great co-workers that I worked with we were team players. The hardest part of my job was being laid off, due to company closing down. The most enjoyable part of my job was the challenge in assisting so many supervisors and upper management and the quality assurance team. – less
overall good place to work
Scheduler 4 (Current Employee), Pascagoula, MSSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: good place to work
Cons: management interface
Float, Critical Path and Resource analysis on IMS Schedules, developing To-Go Networks.

Upper Management needs to be proactive with request of issues related Primavera interfaces.

Most coworkers are contentious & active producing schedules that are of top quality.

Being able to watch the Management and Craft execute to the schedules
Great Place
System Engineer III (Current Employee), Pascagoula, MSJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: 2 weeks christmas break
Cons: layoffs
Huntington-Ingalls is a great place to work. Working as a System Engineer provided diverse and challenging work.
Friendly Loving Customers!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield, OHOctober 10, 2012
Pros: hours, sales, customers.
Cons: healthcare, management, short staffed.
Opening and balancing cash drawer, making daily sales calls, helping customers and making sure they are taken care of. Hardest part was making sure fully staffed. I mostly enjoyed upselling and making sure customers are satisfied banking wise.
common goal of providing top-notch educational opportunities for Long Island communities.
Teacher (Current Employee), Huntington, N.YMarch 21, 2012
Pros: help students' learn effectively
Cons: low pay
My responsibilities are to teach AP high school mathematics and economics. NYS Initial Teaching Certification- 9/2010