Huntsman Employee Reviews

Poor Safety Culture ,Poor HR Admin.
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2017
Great advancement if you were pals with Operations Supervisor !
Lack of Management . Employee safety concerns was non-exsistant
Following of Human Resource policies poor . Dirtiest place i've ever worked ! Other locations are very good places to work .
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Everything else
Huntsman is a very clean facility and they believe in safety first
Project Document Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXAugust 24, 2017
I think this is one of the besty jobs I have ever had it is very clean environement, safety first, everyone here in our department is a team player, we have flex time so if you need to leave early you can make up hours we also work a 9/80 schedule with every other friday off. The management team is awesome they help in any way they can.
Pros
Very clean environement
Cons
not much overtime
Respect
Copper Mill Operator (Current Employee) –  Easton, PA 18042August 20, 2017
Able to make decisions and share ideas with management pertaining to my job. Job performance and work ethic was appreciated. Also shared mutual respect with management and employees.
Pros
good pay and excellent 401K
Cons
working conditions
A great company to work for
Executive Business Director (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 17, 2017
I worked for Huntsman Corporation for 15 years. If you have talent, are self motivated, and desire to move up in a company that values honesty, integrity and hard work then Huntsman is the place for you.
Good environment to work in
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 9, 2017
Place is well organized, fast paced and professional , good hours paid vacation , good health benefits , paid overtime , administration well organized
Fun work place
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 6, 2017
Huntsman offers a good work life balance with nice vacation days package and heavily focused on the safety of their employees.

They manufacturer many different products and keep the customer in mind when developing new programs.
EH&S Manager - Port Neches (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJuly 11, 2017
C0mfocupany focused on business growth and employee productivity but they have an excellent company culture. They are aware and open to employee issues, they work with you to accommodate family, flexible schedules, and newly incorporated 9/80 which boost employee morale and overall appreciation for the company.
Pros
good employes
Cons
The best aspect of working at Huntsman is the people
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 6, 2017
I can't say enough about the people at Huntsman Corporation. While I might not always agree with their business decisions or leadership, the people make it worth it all.
Good place to work, but not a lot of communication.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXJuly 1, 2017
If you are in management it is probably a good place to work. Needs to be more communication with employees and better pay raises for the hourly paid employees.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No communication; increases are low
Great benefits, no life
Production operator (Former Employee) –  Ringwood, ILJune 27, 2017
An excellent company with great benefits, but be careful if you use them often. They need people badly due to their 12hr. rotating schedule, and keeping employees is hard. Not good if you are single income with family.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No schooling with schedule, no extracurriculars possible.
Very innovative and research focused enviornment
Technical Research Intern (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 27, 2017
As an undergrad student I had tremendous opportunities to participate and learn new research methodologies, publish research papers and be productive member of the team which taught me much and opened many doors.
n/a
Drum Filler, Senior Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Neches, TXJune 21, 2017
n/a Huntsmand is a great company to work for, when you view other you know they are indeed far better. I wish I could be back at Huntsman. Thanks.jjj
I love working here, good place to work and nice people
Accounts Payable Lead (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 8, 2017
Great company and great benefits. I love that there is an on site star bucks and cafe for the employees. I love that I work so close to home. The moral is great and the managers have an open door policy
Pros
Location and the people
Cons
No 9/80 work shifts
Working in the lab at Huntsman
Senior Scientist (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 7, 2017
A typical eight hour day in my role includes chatting with customers, formulating new products and carrying out analysis. The hardest part of the job is dealing with some of the day to day stressors like systems not working right but the high points of the job are worth staying for.
Benefits
Cons
Mediocracy is rewarded
Good work
Blender Operator (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMay 21, 2017
Good work, good balance of time homeland at work.I recommend them, even though they have moved to Los Angeles, but they are a great company to work with.
Productive company with diverse backgrounds. Work/life balance dependent upon division and/or department .
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 10, 2017
Good company to work for. With multiple divisions at one location, work/life balance importance is dependent on the individual president of each division. Could be improved.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
Compensation seems to be lagging behind other corporations.
Good Place to work
CSA (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 8, 2017
I worked there for a long time, but felt at the end of my employment, things weren't fair. I really enjoyed my job, but it was time to move on. Management in customer service wasn't fair. Promotions went to who they liked and not who had the experience.
A fast-revolving Corporate Door
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 11, 2017
Very Corporate thinking. If you're not with us, then you're against us mentality. Not family oriented. Not a company that strives for your professional growth.
Pros
Global company
Cons
Not focused on the big picture.
Great Job
Store room clerk, Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJApril 6, 2017
Great company but my location closed down. I worked for them about five years and probably would still be with the company if the location hadn't closed.
Management does not know how to start new plant
Senior Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsman AugustaApril 3, 2017
Management does not have a clue. Benefits are the best around may be worth putting up with inexperienced management . Although if new management is not put in place then the whole plant will shut down
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huntsman. Our community is ready to answer.