Huntsville Hospital Employee Review

View all Huntsville Hospital reviews

Excellent place to work
Follow Up / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 8, 2013
Huntsville Hospital Systems is an excellent place to work, with wonderful benefits and compensation. Management is very conscious of health care issues in the country as well as in our surrounding areas, and strive to maintain stability for our employees in this challenging time.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Point System

Other Huntsville Hospital Employee Reviews

Work Life Balance
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 20, 2017
Work given was repetitious. Management communication could have been more clear on job expectations. Would liked to have had more organization. Hardest part was keeping busy.
Good place to work, management
Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 19, 2017
It was a very nice place to work, the trainer was not great. They have three managers, you must answer to two, plus your immediate supervisors. One of the managers allowed other people to come in late, clock in wherever they wanted too. Needless to say that person is no longer working as a manager.

I have worked at an Urgent care and Pediatric clinic before, far more professional than our registration team, the Hospital Itself and the other medical staff it was wonderful to work for them and the patients.
Pros
good pay
Cons
never know who covers your lunch on 3rd, clicky