Huntsville Hospital Employee Review

View all Huntsville Hospital reviews

Good place to work for
Visitor Control Officer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 6, 2014
On a typical day you would take post at the ICU Unit and check IDs and control the visitors in and out of the unit. You would learn about the opperations of Huntsville Hospital. The management would come when needed. Your co-workers come to give breakes and assist when needed. The hardest part of the job was during the ICU visitation times. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the families of the patients.

Other Huntsville Hospital Employee Reviews

Receptionist and Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at Huntsville Hospital. The staff was very fun to work with and always willing to help other employees learn and answer questions. I loved working with the children in the pediatric emergency room and the rush of working in the emergency room. The hardest part of my job was having to see a the bad that comes with the job children that didn't survive or was a victim of abuse but the good thing was those type of nights were few and far between.
Very political
RN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 13, 2017
I feel this hospital is all about the money and not patient care. They have SPECIAL groups or favorites in their circle of employment. The staff are over worked and short handed. I felt my license was in danger due to poor staffing.
Pros
None really
Cons
Over worked and under staffed