Huntsville Hospital Employee Review

View all Huntsville Hospital reviews

Can go from dull to hectic in less than 60 secondds
Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2013
A typical day patients are taken to the operating room and helped through surgery.

I have learned that ever person, every patient is different and needs different levels of care.

In my opinion, management doesn't fully understand the ramifications of their rules imposed upon us. I don't think they can fully grasp the amount of work we do to ensure patient safety.

Some of my coworkers are wonderful. But most are lazy. Not many are skilled, but don't want to take the initiative to learn anything new.

The hardest part about my job is knowing that I am not valued for my knowledge and expertise.

The most enjoyable part of my job is just doing it. I get great satisfaction in what I do.
Pros
It's an ok place to work
Cons
No raises. In fact, pay cuts

Other Huntsville Hospital Employee Reviews

Great learning experirence
RN (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35801December 10, 2017
As a new nurse I learned a lot during my time at Huntsville Hospital. Resources were available at anytime and they were happy to help with any questions or problems.
Hospitality Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 7, 2017
Huntsville Hospital is a very productive and secure place to work. The management should be a little more productive in their time but overall it runs pretty okay.
Pros
Security
Cons
Low pay