Huntsville Hospital

Huntsville Hospital Employer Reviews

Ok
CVA (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 26, 2012
Pros: great doctors
Cons: bad management
I is not a great place to work. The management team and human resource is not out to help but to hurt.
Good work enviroment
Service Aide (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 22, 2012
Pros: hours and benefits
Cons: alot of walking
Pleasing patients, employees and visitors with food i cooked, prepared, delivered and served.
Good work enviroment
Service Aide (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 22, 2012
Pros: hours and benefits
Cons: alot of walking
1st job out of school
Vascular Technologist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJuly 3, 2012
Pros: multiple people to learn from
Cons: i had no problem with the
Worked with a lot of seasoned tech and learned a great deal from them, this being my 1st job after school
Best Hospital In Alabama
Psych Sitter (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 18, 2012
very easy to advance, great staff at any place of the hospital.
A great friendly work place where you meet great people.
Cook/ Hospitality Assistant (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 11, 2012
Pros: relaxed work place free lunch and long breaks.
Ready to get to work and do what I do best, help patients in need. I learned to care for people more and more everyday. Management was very great with employees very understandable. Working in a place where everybody works as a team. Never had a hard time on the job very easy and laid back. Taking care of the patients, making food and taking the patients – more... order on the menu for the next meal. Just being able to help a person in need. – less
Wonderful employer
Department Secretary (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 5, 2012
Pros: benefits, compensation
This hospital was the best employer that I have had. I hated to leave, but was moving out of the area, the benefits are excellent and the support from management was outstanding!
Very professional Hospital
Telemetry Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 29, 2012
Had fun working here. Co-workers were great. Hours were ok. 12-hour shifts can get hard at times. There is usually always flexible in the schedule if you need it.
Fast pace environment, hard working
Cardiovascular Aide (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 21, 2012
Pros: benefits, discounts, in-house pharmacy, tuition reimbursement, continuing education online provided, free seminars, overtime
Cons: short breaks if breaks even exist, hardcore, parking and walking down street in rain to bldgs
I worked at Huntsville Hospital for a while. The hospital and their services as a whole are phenomenal. It's comparison is to none and they take pride in knowing that. Technology is to the bar and rising, everyday. The environment is healthcare so it is fast pace. As far as working there, I loved it. Benefits were awesome and ability to advance was – more... great considering they also paid for your education, should you proceed beyond your current degree/certification. They hold their people and their services to a bar that if not met, you will be booted. They strive for success. Sometimes it doesn't matter the cost. – less
Ok
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee), Huntsville,ALMarch 7, 2012
Pros: management and workers work very closely with you.
Cons: pay is not good
It was a job, no problems with management... Company is good about making mention of what a good job you do.
I enjoy working for HH but I need more hours and still have the flexability of my schedule for school.
Ortho-Trauma LPN (Current Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, great patients, grood benifits when pt or ft status
Cons: prn hours and no benifits as prn
Great Place to work just not many openings for LPN's. Some of the coworkwers can be not so pleasant but the patients and experience is wonderful and makes it worthwhile.

About Huntsville Hospital

Health Care Authority of the City of Huntsville ensures that residents get the medical attention they need. The┬ávolunteer board – Read more

Huntsville Hospital Photos