Fast paced, enthusiastic law office seeks an individual who can compassionately work with clients to apply for public benefits (e.g., VA Aid and Attendance and Medicaid). Employee will gather, analyze, and document information, reconcile data, resolve discrepancies, finalize benefit applications, and persistently follows through with benefit providers to ensure timely and accurate approval and payment.
- Obtains client information by regular correspondence with clients via email and phone.
- Resolves discrepancies in application and information by examining and evaluating data and then selecting corrective steps
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining regular contact and communicating case progress
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing information in a timely fashion
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
- Accurately completes and files client applications
- Resolves disputed applications by gathering, verifying, and providing additional information; following-up on applications
- Enhances the organization's customer service reputation by developing relationships with clients, service providers, and benefit providers
- Prepares monthly reports of public benefit clients
- Improves quality results by recommending changes
- Protects organization and client confidentiality
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At least two years office administrative and customer experience required
- Public Benefits knowledge
- Ability to interact compassionately with clients during times of crisis
- Financial analysis experience
Listening Skills, Customer Service, Phone Skills, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, MAC Proficiency, Excel Proficiency, Productivity, Dependability, Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Aptitude, Reporting, Teamwork, Organization
This full-time position is available immediately.
Please include a second attachment listing three references.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Hurley Elder Care Law, located in Atlanta, GA, is dedicated to the process of long-term care and estate planning. It was founded by Miles...