Electrical Estimator/PM Wanted
We are looking to train and give the right individual the opportunity to become an estimator / PM for one of the oldest electrical contractors in Texas. We are family owned company with steady growth. Our company is built on honesty and hard work.
We are looking for someone with above average intelligence and a strong self motivating work ethic. You must have above average math, reading, writing and comprehension skills. Estimating requires a tremendous amount of reading and comprehension of technical material. You must also have above average computer skills and also very personable. Neatness and organization are a must. Hand writing must be neat and legible.
You must be experienced in commercial and industrial work with at least 10 years of experience. Would prefer journeyman that has ran work and has a solid knowledge of electrical installations for large commercial projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management duties
- Electrical estimating
- Designing of electrical systems
o Manage change orders and PO’s
- Provider hard BID estimates
- Develop pre-construction cost estimates
- Develop and maintain cost databases
- Establish timelines and budgets
- Resume with complete work history and experience including references.
- Have at least 10 yrs. Experience in the electrical field
- Pass a drug screening test
- Pass a criminal background check
- Solid communication -- both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Solid computer skills
We are willing to invest in you. Our promise is to provide you with the best possible opportunity to grow and advance.
Please send resume and a short video interview of yourself explaining what qualities you would bring to our company.
Thanks for your time!