Husqvarna

Husqvarna Employee Reviews

productive workplace
assembler (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCMay 18, 2015
typical day getting the production . I learned to work at a fast pace on a assembly line. my co workers were friendly. the hard part would catching the line up
Productive and safe work place
Assembler/Production (Current Employee), Nashville, ARMay 18, 2015
Pros: We got free lunches and an extra ten minutes plus t-shirts sometimes. I had a good supervisor.
Cons: Sometimes there were too many people for the line, and some people would have to go home early or volunteer for a layoff.
At Husqvarna I work ten hours a day four days a week. The weekend I'm off. I've learned to use an air gun pretty good but i still could use some practice and some jobs that i do require the use of two guns. We try and keep our areas clean and free of screws and other objects that might by hazardous to us. My co-workers are pretty cool fun to work with. The hardest thing on the job for me is when i'm put on a job that i have no idea how to do it and they leave before i learn it. I have to drive thrity minutes to and from work everyday and I've never been late being there by 5:30am. I enjoy learning on my job so I can be productive and try to advance within the company.
Assembler (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCMay 18, 2015
Pros: Cafeterial
Cons: none
working on an assembly line
how to build lawn mowers
great management
great co-workers very friendly
throwing deck the entire time
during breaks
Never a slow or dull moment
Quality Supervisor Document Control Admin (Current Employee), Nashville, ARMay 5, 2015
Pros: Good Insurance
Cons: Overtime is spotty, Sometimes your made to leave if you work too many hours, budget, I like to stay till the job is done
Typical day is running non-stop figuring out what parts meet the print specifications, 3 different reports i do everyday using pivot tables and v-lookup's to send out the data on how the plant did in the past 24 hrs, Research and new product development, Designing Inspection sheets for all the Quality Personnel to use, Control plans, FEMA's, Constant use of smart-team and quality System Database to check on how our products are doing at other facilities, Overseeing all re-work procedures and developing new tools to do their job and making productions job easier.Management is constantly on the move, new managers and managers from other plants are constantly coming to visit. Co-workers and easy to get along with and do well with working together as a team, Hardest part of the job is figuring out what went on after i left the previous day, there are constant issues involving machines and water that make the parts questionable, most enjoyable is working with my co-workers when i take on a big project i always try to involve everyone that plays a role, the more heads you can get together the better the result is for everyone.
PRODUCTIVE PLACE TO WORK - LEARN NEW SKILLS MONTHLY
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCApril 28, 2015
Pros: NON
Cons: NO INCENTIVES
Assembly Worker
Responsibilities include:
 Expecting parts for satisfaction on the lawn mowers before going to the next station
It was and okay environment
Packaging floor operator (Former Employee), The Packaging floorApril 26, 2015
Pros: Offers people jobs
Cons: Pay wasn't good
My co-workers were fun people to work with I didn't really get along with my supervisor he would often try to start a confrontation with me for no reason
ALL IN A DAY WORK
Line Assembly worker (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCApril 26, 2015
Pros: TWO 15 BREAK
Cons: ONE 30MIN LUNCH BREAK
GATHERED, REVIEWD,SORTED, AND DISTRIBUTED PLASTIC AND GLASS BOTTLES

I LEAR TO EFFECT INT ASSEMBLY LINE BALANCING PROBLEMS

PROVIDES TEMPORARY LABOR RELATED SERVICES ON BEHALF OF STAFFING AGENCY

WORKING WITH CO WORKER IN OTHERS JOB- RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY ACTING SUPERVISOR

THE HARDEST PART WAS DOING MULTITASK BUT I ENJOYED GETTING THE JOB DONE AS A TEAM
Not a long term place of employment
Manager, Western US (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2015
Pros: typical benefits like health, 401K
Cons: poor management, communication, product issues
Misrepresented aspects of position and made changes. Poor management communication and not a motivational work environment.
Its very productive at some time but it really depends on the seasons
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Nashville, ARApril 7, 2015
As I walk into Husqvarna I have learned that you have to stay ahead of your job because one little mistake will cost the whole line to go slacking. But for the most part its a good job to have because you receive an pay check every week.
production work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCMarch 26, 2015
My day started off with clocking in, then to the department I worked in put your bags down and get straight to work. I had a team we all worked together. Hanging parts on and taking parts off the assembly line.
Productive and fun place to work for almost like family.
Order filler picker and packer (Former Employee), troy nyMarch 20, 2015
It was a pleasure working for Husqvarna. I picked order off the shelves and sorted them into buckes and sent them down the lines and checked all parts to make sure the items were correct. I also stacked boxes on to pallets and shrink wrapped the pallets. If asked to clean warehouse I had no problem doing.
Hardwork and Dedication
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Orangeburg, ScMarch 16, 2015
A typical day at work requires alot of hard work, and teamwork as well as good eye coordination.Overtime is Mandatory as well as patience.
factory
Final Finish (Current Employee), McRae, GAMarch 7, 2015
4 day 10 hours shifts, lot of standing with steel toed shoes. Not hard work just have to keep up with the line speed. nice place to work but going through some changes at this time.
Productive when there were work available.
Motor Hanger (Former Employee), McRae, GAMarch 4, 2015
The job was okay but the work load was slow. They were always laying people off. I learned how lawn mowers were made. The management was ok. There really wasn't any hard part to my position. My co workers were great.
Horrible Supervisor
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCMarch 4, 2015
Machines were not maintained as they should be. Working conditions were horrible too hot, ran out of water sometimes, all they cared about what they saw on the computers even though we complained about misprints and products being put in wrong locations and management had the worst attitude.
Productive and fun workplace making lawnmowers
manufacturer (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: guaranteed overtime
Cons: short breaks
I clocked in and went to my assigned assembly line. Once the assembly line started we just filled in spots and did what ever was necessary on that particular lawn mower to put put it together. from start to finish. From the frame to a completed lawn mower.
An okay place to work
Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee), Orangeburg, SCJanuary 28, 2015
A fast working environment. Schedule is very busy and expect to work some weekends and up to 10 hours a day. Get three breaks daily. 15 minutes for breakfast, 30 minutes for lunch and another 15 minute break later in the afternoon.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Milan,GAJanuary 9, 2015
I was apart of production and we built lawn mowers and the robots to go in them. Working with others made production go smoothly and effective.
keeping everything in order
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 28, 2014
Pros: no free luches
Cons: no breaks
keeping everything in order making sure parts are on right place dealing with ungreatful people it was very hot but I still got the jobe done at the end of the day
Open working environment with friendly staff.
Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: open atmosphere, friendly co-workers, some free lunches
Cons: unstructured training, management oversight
Co-workers were a pleasure to be around. The environment was open and conducive to learning, sharing information and ideas. There was little structure in terms of on the job training and this caused confusion amongst new employees. Management was also vulnerable to oversight.

1 2 3 4 5

About Husqvarna

Husqvarna has lumberjacks around the world shouting "Timber!" A leading manufacturer of outdoor power tools, the company makes – Read more

Husqvarna Salaries