Husqvarna Employee Reviews

Not good
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ARSeptember 4, 2017
Not a good place to work. Didn't like it. Hot in the summer, cold in the winter standing and walking on hard concrete floors. Management did not care about employees
Job wasn't very hard but the managers were horrible and they don't train you at all
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ARSeptember 3, 2017
I hated waking up to go to this job the environment and everything about the place was horrible. My line leader was an a**hole he didn't train new guys but loved to write them up for not knowing how to do there job.
Nice people to work with
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  McRae, GAAugust 31, 2017
Do the best you can if you need help ask for it. If something is wrong with the product let someone know or stop the line. I liked the people there they are nice and they don't mind helping you if you need it.It is a good work environment to be in it can be a fast past sometimes it goes by fast if you stay occupied.
Fast pace work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCAugust 31, 2017
I learned how to use air tools. I also learned to work at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part about the job was lunch due to the fact you didn't have to go off campus to get something to eat if you didn't want to.
Pros
The cafeteria had breakfast and lunch
Cons
The hard work and low pay
Stresful and Never Certain
MATERIAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Nashville, ARAugust 30, 2017
Normal typical job where anything can happen, the job has improved my ability to work under stress,, but uncertainty if I will be able to get 40 hours a week and not knowing what line I will be on makes it stressful.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
No Comunication
Slave Plantation
Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  McRae, GAAugust 21, 2017
Lack of diversity with uneducated, incompetent members in upper management. Pay for management is awesome, pay for manufacturing employees is substandard. Accident prone facility as management will hire anyone, just to have a body and drug policy enforcement is absent.
Not fun at all everybody is for self
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg County, SCAugust 21, 2017
I like the job personally but its just upper managerment that make the job not as fun or loving as it should be. We as the workers can't follow good examples if there not setting any.
Hot Hot Hot
Picker (Current Employee) –  Cayce, SCAugust 9, 2017
Management is great at the Cayce location. CoWorkers are wonderful. The only con is that it's extremely HOT during the summer months. The pick department is hotter than any other department. I was sweating extremely bad. I will be in a section for a few seconds and be drenched in sweat. Water is not helpful. The good thing about picking is that you get finished before all the other departments and get to go home early, TEAMWORK is very important in this department.
Cons
It is extremely HOT!!
Assembly, Medical Assistant, Personnel Clerk (Former Employee) –  McRae, GAAugust 8, 2017
I have enjoyed working at this plant, through out my years I have learned so much and grew helping others. I have worked in a different departments and I have improved my skills from each one.
Pros
To learn from each different
Cons
temporary employees are due for lay off's
Husqvarna
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCAugust 8, 2017
Responsible for loading and unloading material, supply workstation with products, ensure the material is properly marked. Material is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of forklift vehicle.
was a great experience
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Swainsboro, GAJuly 31, 2017
working at this place was a new experience but it was a well learned lesson it was a paced environment and always active the pay was great and so was management
fast pace job
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCJuly 28, 2017
I like my job I just want something better that I can call a career.I really wanna do something I really love and succeed in life making people and myself happy.
productive and a good place to work
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 26, 2017
come to work have meeting about the day to day functions and start
productions, load unload trucks follow dock functions.do enventory of produck,labesl to put on pallets
Pros
buy your own lunch
Cons
two 20 min breaks
Routine work and nice pay
Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ARJuly 25, 2017
Real routine work. Learn how to package products and trim plastic. Nice management, easy to work with and understanding. Nice culture. Standing all day would be the most difficult thing about the job. Clocking out would be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Nice weekly pay
Cons
Hotter working conditions in the summer
very slow envirnment
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 25, 2017
I really enjoyed working in a warehouse. The Workplace is very loud and face paced. a lot of people running trying to fix and work on the machines. The management is very helpful.
A good work placr
Assumbler (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 22, 2017
Having the opportunity to meet people from the surrounding area that is willing to work hard for the company to ensure a good product for the company that build the best tractor's
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, hot work area
Assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJuly 19, 2017
Break was short was being over worked for little pay hot during summer real cold during winter no air unit just old fans that blew hot air around the building during summertime
productive
Order Filler (Current Employee) –  Cayce, SCJuly 16, 2017
Husqvarna is a very productive warehouse. The work is very easy but its extremely hot during the summer. The pay is pretty decent and some of the benefits as well.
Pros
pay
Cons
hot heat
Line Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, AR 71852July 12, 2017
Husqvarna is a good place to work at minus the employees drama. The work is pretty much easy. You have to work on a line so therefore you work at a fast paste.
Pros
Clean enviroment
Cons
short breaks
Very hot
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 7, 2017
Could be more organised ... I don't like the schedule but its not that bad easy job to do all employees are easy going team players looking for a job closer to hme
Pros
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Husqvarna. Our community is ready to answer.